Extroversion (E): |||| 15.15%

Intuition (N): ||||||||||||||| 60%
Sensation (S): |||||||||| 40%

Thinking (T): ||||||||||||||||||||| 84.62%
Feeling (F): |||| 15.38%

Judging (J): ||||||| 27.27%
Perceiving (P): |||||||||||||||||| 72.73%

enneagram: 5w6, 9w1, 3w4

above are my results from the test i took on this site. what can i learn about my personality based on these percentages?

is my personality balanced, or is it skewed in some direction? do i have an unhealthy combination of cognitive functions?

what are some potiential problems i might face based on this score? i see i have a very high introversion score, a relatively high thinking and perceiving score, and moderate intuition score. what should this combination of scores mean to me as an intp?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Well as an INTP, you're a bit like me (i'm 7 on the enneagram however). Every MBTI type can be broken down into a combination of 8 different functions, each type is these functions oriented differently. 4 out of these 8 functions make up your concious self, while the other 4 give you problems when they are used most often (some good can come from them, though it is pretty hard). For INTP the order is Ti-Ne-Si-Fe-Te-Ni-Se-Fi, usually only the first 2 are described when determining type, as all the rest fall into a pattern after the first 2.

Ti is Introverted Thinkinghttp://cognitiveprocesses.com/Cognitive-Functions/Introverted-Thinking.cfm, internal logic systems judging decisions.
Ne is Extraverted Intuition, and supports Introverted Thinking in the INTP, Extraverted iNtuiting (Ne), Ne is good at perceiving connections between the surface.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is there any correlation between have such a high introversion score along with such a low intuition score, that would indicate an unhealthy personality?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
There is not really a level of unhelthiness that can be inferred from these scores alone, high intuition and introversion are not correlated, though in you case they may be, since you are so low on Intuition.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Welcome! And no, it is not indicative of an unhealthy personality. Don't be worried about being very highly introverted. In most countries, society says you need to be an extrovert, but there is nothing wrong with introversion, as long as you aren't sitting in your house all day, every day, cutting yourself off from any human contact. The only thing the skewed score would mean is that you use your Ti (introverted thinking) function much more than your secondary, which is Ne (extroverted intuition).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts