Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
I know an ESFP, he is the funniest guy in the world. Not that he is actively making jokes, but his light heart is something amazing. He makes friends really quickly and is such a good natured guy. He also has a close relationship with God that he doesn't bludgeon people with or anything. He is a bit flakey, but then again, I am ENFP so I don't mind flakey.

Reactions: armika_armika

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
My stepmum's an ESFP and I absolutely adore her. She has always been very supportive as a parent and I always felt like her love for me was completely unconditional, no matter what I did as a kid. It never mattered what I was doing, she was always there for me, always the one who was cheering the loudest, even when it was for things she wasn't interested in (for herself). She's one of the sincerest, most genuine people I know (she has an enormous heart) and also one of the most talented. She's an amazing cook, great athlete, incredible interior designer. And the most annoying thing is how utterly effortless it all is for her because I (and most other people) have to put a lot of effort into these things. It's really pretty amazing to watch her in action. If I had to pick the five people in my life I have learned the most from/who have impacted me the most, she would definitely be on the list. More generally, I find ESFPs to be hilarious, which is significant for me because I don't find most people funny and I tend to have a very dry sense of humour. I'm always very impressed by how ESFPs always intuitively seem to be able to see where I'm coming from, even though we're total opposites -- often in ways that even ENFPs don't. Tl;dr I really could gush about them all day. In my experience, they've consistently been some of my favourite people.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts