Personality Cafe banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Organizing? Yes. Cleaning? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck no.

My office is pretty much chaos, although I know where most things are at within about a minute of being asked. Good luck to the "bull in china shop" types, though... because they will (and have) stumbled over my shit. I can't help it that they are 9'20" and I'm 5'3" and I maintain my office accordingly (actually the two that come in here and basically fall over shit are about 6'1" and 6'4"), which leads to my next thing...

I constantly/internally debate whether I actually lead with Si- or Te-; this ^ ^ ^ is just one of many examples. If you stumble around, it's not my problem unless you mess up my shit, and then it becomes YOUR problem because I do expect you to fix whatever it is that you knocked over or otherwise messed up, and will give them the stink eye if they don't.

My car isn't "immaculate/white glove" like I see a lot of people have, but there isn't any trash in it (plastic bag for that). Rocks, leaves, etc., from outside? I'll get them out whenever I get around to going to the car wash, and I usually give the inside a good wipedown about twice a year.
I think there's a big difference between organized and clean. I'm very bad at organizing and I don't enjoy cleaning, but my spaces are very clean and very badly organized. Anyone going through my system of organization has laughed at me. But I make it work. I don't live in cluttered spaces. I throw out a lot of things, mostly because I don't know where I would put them.

·
Registered
INTJ subs: entj, istj, infj
457 Posts
IJs

ISFJs can make some of the best support persons, also about Kim Kardashian both her mix of kindness and naughtiness makes her highly attractive.

INFJ can sometime write like a Nobel prize winner. Also Elisabeth Moss stands as my favourite INFJ actress ie. in the The Invisible Man. She kind of stands for her type as an actress.

ISTJ is one of the rare type I can sometime trust fully with data.
For instance I really admire Cal Newport who is ISTJ for his advice about career and success. He really goes a long way to get the facts right.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have never met an ENTP until a few months ago, and I don't even know how to describe this person. I like that he is open minded, creative thinker and most of the time we talk I feel cheered up. I like the ENTPs creative intellectual vibe.

·
Plague Doctor
5,927 Posts
I like to observe and even sometimes become enmeshed in the passion of types with more Fi than me.
I like to observe and learn thing from all S types

But ... anyone who is different from me is going to teach me something. I can't really limit it to one or two types.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts