Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what you guys thought of enfjs.

I'm an enfj and know someone who I'm pretty sure is an esfp and was just wondering what you guys thought of us enfjs.:tongue:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Can sometimes equal us in attention whoring.

Frickin' Oprah.

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,487 Posts
ENFJs are awesome! I thought that I was one. In fact, I would be happy to be an enfj... an esfp/enfj person!!!!

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Okay is small doses. It's when they start trying to control/manipulate me that I get bored.

They obvious don't know how hard it is to successfully manipulate Se/Fi. ;)

·
Registered
1,529 Posts

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Tell me how would one go about manipulating an esfp?
Idk. Perhaps I'm biased because I can be one hell of a manipulative bitch when I want to be. I think it comes down to the difference between 'in-the-moment' manipulation, verses, long-term emotional manipulation.

Dunno if that makes sense. Make of it what you will.

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,487 Posts
This is how my friend did it:
Friend: Could you come over and babysit?
Me: Um. I don't know.
Friend: There's ice cream in the freezer.
Me: I'm on my way. See you in ten minutes.

Tell me how would one go about manipulating an esfp?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
They obvious don't know how hard it is to successfully manipulate Se/Fi. ;)
Se/Fi hard to manipulate...? o_O

You guys are pretty open with what you want; giving me all the answers. All I need do is put the key in the hole and turn it... :p I usually just don't care enough to do it.
If I tell my mom I want some of her pie or that I've missed being with her she gets infinitely happier xD and then I can get my way :3

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Se/Fi hard to manipulate...? o_O

You guys are pretty open with what you want; giving me all the answers. All I need do is put the key in the hole and turn it... :p I usually just don't care enough to do it.
If I tell my mom I want some of her pie or that I've missed being with her she gets infinitely happier xD and then I can get my way :3
Fi is not open. IMO, many Fe-users misunderstand Fi-types; in the same way that Te/Ti, Ne/Ni and Se/Si can often clash.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Fi is not open. IMO, many Fe-users misunderstand Fi-types; in the same way that Te/Ti, Ne/Ni and Se/Si can often clash.
I never said Fi is open :) I actually agree it's pretty hard to read a lot of the time. I said you guys are open :p ESFP aren't very hard to read- in comparison to the INFP I spend all my time with :l I have to actually TRY to read her and you're right that I do misunderstand her often. But you guys are different :p it's almost like you just shout out the things you need/want. Also me being Se, I'm a lot better at reading Se flavored Fi than Ne flavored Fi. It feels a lot more natural to me. I'm sure other ENFJ could relate.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
I never said Fi is open :) I actually agree it's pretty hard to read a lot of the time. I said you guys are open :p ESFP aren't very hard to read- in comparison to the INFP I spend all my time with :l I have to actually TRY to read her and you're right that I do misunderstand her often. But you guys are different :p it's almost like you just shout out the things you need/want. Also me being Se, I'm a lot better at reading Se flavored Fi than Ne flavored Fi. It feels a lot more natural to me. I'm sure other ENFJ could relate.
Being easy to read and easily manipulated are two different things.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Yes but they do very much intertwine :eek:
Not necessarily. I'm an honest person, too honest some might say. I take pride in knowing that people know where they stand with me. I'm blunt, in your-face and forceful. That's dominant Se for you.

Does it mean an ENFJ can easily manipulate me? Not in my experience, no. In fact, I am always uncomfortably aware when the ENFJ in my life is trying to do this; I see right through it. That's the nature of Se, being highly skilled at reading the present moment - including body language. Not much goes unnoticed.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Not necessarily. I'm an honest person, too honest some might say. I take pride in knowing that people know where they stand with me. I'm blunt, in your-face and forceful. That's dominant Se for you.

Does it mean an ENFJ can easily manipulate me? Not in my experience, no. In fact, I am always uncomfortably aware when the ENFJ in my life is trying to do this; I see right through it. That's the nature of Se, being highly skilled at reading the present moment - including body language. Not much goes unnoticed.

You're a 6... I think it's fair to say that you can read deeper into things than most... especially being an sx/sp c:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts