Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
My greatest fear is that I would come to feel completely ashamed of myself (which makes sense given I'm a 4w5). This fear produces my biggest weakness: avoidance of doing things that I'm afraid could make me feel very ashamed. I have a tendency to err on the side of caution in this area and irrationally avoid things that could potentially make me feel ashamed but are rather unlikely to do so.

·
Banned
440 Posts
My ability to focus. The majority of the time I feel scattered, unable to concentrate on anything, making little noticeable progress. At other times, I focus intently on one thing, look up a week or two later and find out that my entire life is in tatters. But I'm too burned/stressed out to switch to dealing with whatever needs to be fixed, and end up having to spend a few days at the very least recovering from my own rampant emotions, which run wild when I crunch myself to the bit.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Weakness? Just one? lol...well I am terribly afraid of the world and the people in it, which ties in to the fact that I am extremely distrustful, why I isolate myself from society, don't like to be touched, and why I have very few friends. My fears and inability to trust keeps me constantly suspicious of other people and their intentions..thus making it difficult for me to function in society normally. It sucks...but I am working on it..

·
Registered
456 Posts
My sensitivity is still a weak point...probably my biggest weakness.

Another one that can give me issues is my awkwardness in real life...I have a tendency to offend people. I really do try to be tactful but for some reason it just doesn't work very well. Hence my extreme shyness in real life, even if my heart is quite big.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Perceiving that people judge me. I always feel like I'm being judged, when in reality, yes I am being judged by others, but not nearly as often as I think.
I've observed this faulty pattern of thinking, so recently, I keep telling myself "they are not necessarily judging me". And if I have been judged negatively, I say "their impressions of me can change if I improve my behavior" instead of seeing it as set-in-stone. I'd always decide that someone officially hates me, and give up on them entirely. So many missed opportunities! So many times believing that I'm inferior, when in reality the situation was a lot more neutral than it felt!
This has made it incredibly difficult in to form relationships in my life.

·
Registered
453 Posts
i find myself being judgmental and sometimes vindictive when i am threatened (perceived or otherwise), and its sad cause i am not like that usually at all..it is very out of character for me but it happens. also i have a lot of feelings of gratitude..even when it shouldn't be anything that i should be grateful for.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I can be pretty fragile ... vulnerable ... sensitive ... wanting to tuck inside myself.

I'll look at things I've done and said and just get the urge to undo/redo it all. This feeling can overwhelm me all at once.

I sometimes feel like I'm looking for things I'm never going to find. The disappointment can be crushing.

But I'm actually in a great mood now, so everything else in this post gets the finger. I'm a mountain in motion. :happy:

·
Registered
398 Posts
People are my weakness. I'm afraid they will hurt me. I can't step outside without feeling like I'm being watched. I had to be at the top of my game every time I walk out the door to avoid attention. Their eyes make judgement every second they focus on me. My house is the only safe haven. I can't even show my emotions to anybody because they will quickly use it as a knife to stab my heart. Every time someone make an opinion, JUDGEMENT DAY! I'm crazy right? Yes. I wish I can open up my heart to people like my friends and family encourage me to, but I can feel more judgement and lack of understanding will come in. I'm scared their opinions will overpower me and hurt me again. Tell me, who can I open up to?

·
Banned
442 Posts
My biggest weakness is probably my sensitivity. Although I was always a good kid in school and I never had any problems, the few times I got violent is when I let my sensitivity get the best of me and acted out. Like when my feelings were hurt that a girl turned me down for a date in high school. So I had 5 of my friends rough the kid up to teach him a lesson, it was wrong of me and immature at the time I let my weakness, my sensitivity get the best of me. Luckily I was never punished for incident since I didn't touch the kid, I just dictated the orders. Later I felt bad and I became friends with that kid. My friends couldn't belive I actually later became friends with the kid. Like others stated, my biggest weakness is definitely how sensitive I am.

1 - 20 of 165 Posts