Personality Cafe banner

161 - 165 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
my answer is the same, not trusting. not trusting yourself, not trusting your thoughts and emotions. and then not trusting other people's thoughts and emotions. and then not trusting the world, not trusting that there is still good out there. the external confusion which makes me obsessive and crazy.

Reactions: Fennel

·
Registered
448 Posts
my answer is the same, not trusting. not trusting yourself, not trusting your thoughts and emotions. and then not trusting other people's thoughts and emotions. and then not trusting the world, not trusting that there is still good out there. the external confusion which makes me obsessive and crazy.
this is interesting to me. And I have an answer! It's going to contain a smidge of my own projections, I'm aware, but what I'm going to say is....... that super-duper Trust-O-Matic 5000, throw it out. Toss it like an old pair of shoes, your 2015 underwear(!), February's toothbrush. None of these can be donated, none would bring anyone a smile. None of them are sensing or intuiting correctly. They are only attempting to predict the end of their usage. I'm not sure we're even talking about 4 now, but there it is ;)

edit

someone in the E internet realm once said to me.... dude, "you are embarrassing yourself". If I were to listen to them, then how would I be?

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Instability... even more than dependence. Because even my dependence can't be depended on lol.
Considering how predictable my outcome is, I still surprise people by my unpredictability. Er, why??

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think I have more than one lol.

I think caring too much about whether someone likes/loves me making me emotionally co-dependent is one, especially with people I deeply care about. If someone I care about is very upset or stops talking to me, I struggle to focus on other things, so much that I can't even take of myself sometimes (anxious-attached much?)

I also tend to have little patience with stubbornness or incorrectness (easily disintegrate to low side of 8) - end up offending people sometimes. :(

161 - 165 of 165 Posts