Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is dancing, singing and talking to yourself considered normal ENFJ-alone at home-behavior? Or is that just crazy me? Honestly I mostly prefer that over playing video games, watching movies or whatever nowadays. Of course, I prefer being with people and/or being outside most of the time but I do want and need my alone time, but I spend even that in a kind of extroverted way lol.
How about yall?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I either play games (not always with online or multiplayer) or waste my time with online shopping searching for statues to add to my collection from what ever anime show or game I'm obsessed over. Right now it happens to be Devil May Cry

·
Registered
ISFJ
5,195 Posts
i agree i often spend my alone time in an extroverted way too like going on forums or chatting with a friend. for alone alone time i like to do artistic or creative stuff mostly. knit or crochet, cook/bake, also read or write or do stuff for others. i recently took up painting as a hobby. sometimes i will do things like clean or organize my house. depends on my mood. here's my latest painting i've been working on.. i did a mashup of a couple buddha pics i found on google images so if the original painter of one of them sees this i hope they don't mind me basically copying their artwork!
100_1320.jpg

·
Registered
70 Posts
Is dancing, singing and talking to yourself considered normal ENFJ-alone at home-behavior?
(...) but I do want and need my alone time, but I spend even that in a kind of extroverted way lol.
LOL this is so me... seriously. I play guitar and sing when I am alone. I also sometimes record it and send to my friends to torture them a little bit :p so it's sharing - and something loud, vibrating, some sort of expression. Also, I watch A LOT of interviews with inspiring people, and I actively learn from them when alone. It feels like even if I am physically alone, I immerse myself into these "meetings with inspiring friends" :happy::happy::happy: so yeah, pretty much most of what I do alone is kind of extroverted anyhow. When I cook, I listen to music and dance around the kitchen too - that's another thing I do alone. It is rare that I just sit down quietly and write. For that I actually need another person around me, then I can withdraw a bit like that, if they are also busy doing something by themselves, because my 'need for person there' is met simply by their existence.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hmm. I love to text my best friend in my alone time.. Sounds silly but I think it also goes with what others were mentioning about being extroverted even when alone. I like to spend my time on forums like these as well. Reading. Repeat watching TV shows on Netflix. Scrolling through funny or educational videos on YouTube, watching reality TV (even though I get so frustrated at how immature people are on them! Guilty pleasure.)... last thing.. eating (bad habit).

·
Registered
58 Posts
I enjoy playing games like CIV or the Sims :) I like to watch youtube videos about people. Or I watch shows ... about people :D I guess all I do revolves around people. Wow, I've never really noticed that. Humans just interest me. I like to watch films every now and then as well, but films tire me emotionally. I just start feeling and going through whatever the characters are feeling and it tires me a lot :D. My ISTP partner is always confused when I tell him that I don't feel like watching a film, because I cannot deal with extra emotions at the this current time.

But yeah, to get back to the point, I do human-related activities, even when alone :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts