·
Registered
828 Posts
Watch documentaries
Draw
Hang out on here and other sites
lift weights or go running
read

Honestly, I don't have a lot of free time. I feel like there aren't enough hours in a day.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I read, occasionally watch TV (mostly documentaries), conlang, and play the piano.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Meet Romper, my 2012 Jeep Wrangler

I built Romper from a bone stock Jeep into what it is now and enjoy going out exploring trails and places less traveled

I also enjoy movies, video games on occasion, documentaries, research current events, and watch youtube quite a bit.
I may be mistaken, but I'm almost certain that I've seen a Jeep like that fairly close to where I live...
Wheels may be a bit different, but it's been a while since I've seen the local one. Sparked my memory though. Nice looking Jeep there.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I may be mistaken, but I'm almost certain that I've seen a Jeep like that fairly close to where I live...
Wheels may be a bit different, but it's been a while since I've seen the local one. Sparked my memory though. Nice looking Jeep there.
Unless you live in Anchorage Alaska, I doubt you saw me. Jeeps, especially the newer ones are quite popular especially since the four door version came out in 2007 which allows small families to enjoy everything that a Jeep has to offer. This is the first vehicle I've owned that I grew attached to since it matches me so closely. It looks clean until you get up close then you can notice scratches and scrapes from me putting it through its paces. Then if you look underneath that is where you'll see the real dents and scrapes. I've been through a lot in my life even though on the outside it doesn't look like it. Like most people I had my share of unique challenges and obstacles. I think it has also taught me a few things about life, especially the whole "you don't know what you are capable of until you try" and that definitely rings true with my Jeep. I have learned so much about myself these past couple years its almost hard to believe.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Run errands, clean, play adventure/hidden object/puzzle games, surf the Internet (research) things of interest me.

I also enjoy taking photos and cleaning them up in photoshop, as well as working on a book about my experiences exploring the Oregon Coast.

Going for drives.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.