Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to try some new and interesting things! So what do you guys DO when you.. don't have anything else (i.e obligations :dry: or friends :kitteh:) to entertain you? Any challenges?

LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!

·
Registered
140 Posts
This currently explains my life:

Currently a high school student with mountains upon mountains of AP homework. The closest thing I have to freedom is the internet. So I just internet in my free time, seeing as how everyone is too busy with clsasses to hang out. xD

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,225 Posts
In order of time spent on an activity.

1.) Movies

2.) Stuff with my fraternity I co-lead

3.) Other social stuff

4.) watch dry, British-narrorated war documentaries

5.) Play a Medical, Forensics, or horror-based video game.

·
Banned
613 Posts
I want to try some new and interesting things! So what do you guys DO when you.. don't have anything else (i.e obligations :dry: or friends :kitteh:) to entertain you? Any challenges?

LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!

ok... you eat my sandwich & I tug your ponytails:tongue:

·
Registered
124 Posts
I enter competitions. Seriously. I enter a lot of those 25 words or less web competitions companies have and write really off the wall responses to their questions.

Comping - A Rewarding Hobby: Tips on How to Win Competitions and Contests | Suite101.com

I've won mobile phones, laptops, first row tickets to a Kelly Clarkson concert + meet and greet, portable video game players, a lot of movie tickets... People can't believe the loot I've won but you just gotta be in it to win it! It makes every day a little bit more exciting because you never know what's going to turn up in the mail or who's going to call you lol!

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,225 Posts
Lol to @Adasta ! That was funny, you're pretty close. More like...

On May 7th 1939 the Heinkel He 111 Bomber flew for the first time with the BMW Radial 995 engine. On June 18th 1939 trials began with the second engine, a Volkswagen 12 cylinder inline. By June 30th 1939 trials had finished and on July 16th 1939 plate glass was chosen to be used over the more pliable plexiglass in the cockpit...

[fast forward 30 minutes]

...On October 10th the radial engine was replaced with a newer engine offering increased performance of 1% when flying over Montengro or the U.S. Virgin Islands, and was thus adopted on November 2nd 1939...

:)

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I do 100 billion things at once. I clean house, check the internet, do schoolwork, laundry, cook, garden, and the rest of the time is spent managing a big family. Today I will add cleaning out the garage. Sometimes when I actually have a quiet moment, I read.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts