Personality Cafe banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
INFP, 4w?/Stupid and unhealthy
48 Posts
I'm not productive (both mentally and physically), I'm not creative, I have no hobbies, barely interested in anything, no set goals, I despise big-talk; I hate talking even though I'm technically doing it now. I'm extremely emotional, internally, but barely physically expressive at all due to cognitive delays. I have a knack for holding grudges, I don't care about my future (anymore), I'm a borderline antisocial sociopath, I think of myself as a legitimate waste of human space that needs to be removed from the world. I smoke marijuana, occasionally, along with the consumption of many other substances (ie; research chemicals and among others). Got into the RC's only last year and I have no intention on ceasing my fascination towards psychoactive substances. It's my death wish after all. I'm also extremely confused and barely know what to say most of the time, I literally have to struggle with expressing myself and there isn't a single time where I go without being emotionally stressed whence expressing my emotions to people. When I do get really expressive with how I'm feeling, it becomes a tedious and redundant mess that often confuses the other person or just annoys them to the very core.

I could go on and on, but I'll just leave it as is. My sincerest apologies.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts