Personality Cafe banner

What Do You Do to Get Out of Your Comfort Zone?

[INTJ] 
7K views 34 replies 32 participants last post by  PurpleTree 
#1 ·
#31 ·
I don't feel a need to leave it. I know I can cope with some very weird situations if I have to. I feel like I tolerate a broad variety of things and try all sorts of new things happily enough. Sports are probably outside my comfort zone. I "try" them anyway. I went roller skating a couple weeks ago and fell all over the place. :tongue:

#34 ·
well sometimes I feel the need to do soemthing a bit differently. haveing everything the same way all the time is boreing, even though there are a few things I like to stay the same as part of a comfert zone kinda thing. but deffinetly change things I'm not comfterble with even if I'm used to them. but as for gettingout of my box: how do I do it? I do, and then again at the same time, I sorrta don't. basically what I did was built me a mobile box. I grew my hair out to compleatly cover my face. no I can almost go where ever when ever. I still feel alittle un comfterble and uneasy at times and places, but it's far better than it used to be. now I can get up and take my tray up in the middle of lunch insted of waiting till the end! :D XD

#35 ·
It is more difficult for me to get into my comfort zone than get out of it. All I have to do is go outside my bedroom to get out of my comfort zone. I live with two ISFxs. Most days I don’t even have to do that, as neither of them seem to have any sense of privacy. :frustrating:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.