Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just try to focus on what I'm doing and pretend I don't notice. Especially if it's someone I like. Unless it's a good friend of mine, then I just stare back.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Stare at them right through their soul until they become uncomfortable and look away.

Doesn't take long. And I'll keep looking at them waiting for their double-check.

If they stare back, well, hot sex tonight!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I stare back at them. If I like them, I smile. If I don't, they melt from the intensity of my INTJ glare.

·
Administrator
INTJ - ILI - 8w9 - Grunt
22,858 Posts
I will sometimes drop, spill or trip over something so I pour most of my energy into just ignoring, walking or whatever it is I'm doing. Because I'm special.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I get uncomfortable and then put something between me and them like a wall... I can't hold eye contact at all... makes me feel uncomfortable in my own skin...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I usually look back at them and stare until they turn away. Occasionally, I'll flash 'em my cock. You know, just for laughs.
I'm probably one of those fortunate people where I've never came across someone I hated. In person. But if I did, I'd probably just ignore them. So, if I pretend to not acknowledge your existence, I either like you or I hate you. Good luck with that. Well, if I liked you, I'd look at you if you weren't looking. So, still good luck.

Except the thing is, is that it depends on distance. If they were 5 feet away from me and they lookedat me, I'd smile back. But if they were a foot away from me, I don't turn my head.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I get uncomfortable and then put something between me and them like a wall... I can't hold eye contact at all... makes me feel uncomfortable in my own skin...
When talking to someone, I'll have these intervals between eye contact and non-eye contact. I'll look at you for two second, look away for a second, look back for a couple more seconds, dart my eyes away for a split second, look back again, etc. It's like, I'm trying to maintain eye contact, but I don't want to stare into your soul.

·
Registered
412 Posts
When talking to someone, I'll have these intervals between eye contact and non-eye contact. I'll look at you for two second, look away for a second, look back for a couple more seconds, dart my eyes away for a split second, look back again, etc. It's like, I'm trying to maintain eye contact, but I don't want to stare into your soul.
Ha! I'm the same... I don't so much have a problem with what I can see but it's like they can see into me and I find it so uncomfortable... also the more I think about how much eye contact I have with someone the worse I get... where do I look? Where do I normally look? I'm sure my eyes don't usually flick between looking at both eyes... yeah that's my normal thought process. That just makes me sound like some social invalid... which isn't entirely untrue...

Reactions: lilysocks

·
Banned
3,644 Posts
It makes me uncomfortable. I will stare back daggers if they're some creepy old fuck who needs to avert his eyes. If not I just try to ignore it. But if you're attractive and you're staring, I'll glance back or smile or something....more for me.
I'm capable of holding some intense eye contact and it works to either turn people away or the opposite lol.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
It depends..

I'll stare back until they turn away. The only time I'll turn away first is if they smile at me. Creepy.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Pretend I don't notice, but warily keep watching their movements.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
This really doesn't happen to me in my daily life, but I am reminded about an incident a few weeks ago when I was at a painting class and there was an extremely attractive woman sitting right across from me. I spent the entire class locking eyes with her and than immediately looking away. I took no advantage of the plethora of opportunities to talk to her either. It's interesting how such things can make me feel like I'm in high school again. It's alright though, she seemed introverted and shy anyway. You can't have two introverted shy people in a relationship. :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts