Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to do a lot of crafts with my free time. Right now, I am working on "52 things I love about you". And it is basically a deck of cards that you soak and tea to look old then dry them out, finally writing one thing on each card that you like/love about this person. I really like to make my crafts for other people because I want to see them cheery. Other things I do with my free time include: reading,writing,watching youtube videos. And then some times if I have free time I actually just have a nap because I am sleepy. Or maybe even if it is a little later grab a hot cup of tea/coco and watch a movie. I can't wait for the winter, because we have a fire place and I'll be sitting next to it in my free time soon!

So what about you? What do you do with your free time? Any plans you have for the winter? Maybe Halloween or the fall?

Tell me~ I'd love to hear about it!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Improvise and write music, listen to music, surf the web, play online games, draw occasionally, smoke :x, watch TV shows on my laptop aaaaaaaaaaaaand reading and a couple other things. Yeah I have a lot of free time.

·
Banned
2,873 Posts
I have several ongoing retirement hobbies - daylillies, a greenhouse, a few woodworking projects going, my dog, correspondence - reading when pain makes me go inside. I have no free time/its all free time - take your pick.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hmm, a few hobbies of mine include: Drawing, I do that quite a bit, mostly shaded black/white portraits, I leave colors to the imagination. I also really enjoy meditation and have recently taken up yoga, which I have enjoyed so far. I'm also quite a gamer, I play a pretty wide array of games, there's rarely no game I dislike playing. I also love playing with my soccer ball when I'm not actually playing in a match, just dribble around the house and juggle it. Reading is also a fun hobby, I've gone through around 5 books this month. I'm not sure if this would be considered a hobby but I also like to collect random things, movie ticket stubs, receipts, cups from Starbucks with different random names I like to use, etc. I'm pretty out there and all over the place, most of the stuff I like to do is very unrelated to the other.

·
Registered
932 Posts
When I have free time anymore, I craft. But it has to be different each time, and I'll be sooooo passionate with a certain craft until I've exhausted it so much I can't do it anymore. And then I cycle to the next craft. Like photography ---> quilting ---> knitting ---> crocheting ---> scrapbooking ---> card making ---> blogging ---> photography --->quilting ... you get the idea!

Reactions: RoyalBubbleFizz

·
Registered
78 Posts
SCUBA, watching sports, planning, thinking about the best way to do things, cartoons, getting lost in my head listening to music, pet the cat and relentlessly pursuing perfection.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Hang out with friends, study the Bible, play sports, play music, compose music, draw, make videos...then delete them.lol. (rarely though), try something/anything new, study, learn things online, tinker, clean, bake, cook, play with my hair, listen to music, watch sports, drive, work out, meet new people, create, map, and plan inventions and business, think of alternative living styles, plan off the grid housing, fix things, tutor people, counsel people (not professional counseling, just offering emotional support), gosh whatever comes my way. I'm up for anything.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All of these post give me new ideas on more stuff that I could do.

Reactions: Callisto88

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't do much other than read anymore. I really need a hobby where I don't feel inept. (Used to draw, became discouraged.) :unsure:
I understand that. It is easy to get discouraged. But, on the bright side I bet you draw pretty good and if you keep at it. Drawings will get better. There is a lot of stuff that you can do as a hobby though. On top of reading. You could maybe take pictures of stuff you like or write letters to yourself. Maybe even try something crazy or maybe not.. maybe hide in the safety zone.. Ha. But, you get my idea.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hang out with friends, study the Bible, play sports, play music, compose music, draw, make videos...then delete them.lol. (rarely though), try something/anything new, study, learn things online, tinker, clean, bake, cook, play with my hair, listen to music, watch sports, drive, work out, meet new people, create, map, and plan inventions and business, think of alternative living styles, plan off the grid housing, fix things, tutor people, counsel people (not professional counseling, just offering emotional support), gosh whatever comes my way. I'm up for anything.
Well that is a mouth full of awesome stuff to do! I need to start studying my bible more. And I do like to try new stuff.. to a point. But, I don't like change.. I love meeting new people, but at the same time fear it. I have this really cool business idea! We should talk about our business ideas sometime. Because, vision is the first step to making it real.

Reactions: alienambassador
1 - 12 of 12 Posts