Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe this thread was already made in this forum--I'll check after I make another one. Haha. Well, I'm just curious who you guys and gals look for in a partner. A thread was posted in the ENFP room and I thought it was really cool.

5 characteristics
5 physical features
5 dislikes
5 desires

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Maybe this thread was already made in this forum--I'll check after I make another one. Haha. Well, I'm just curious who you guys and gals look for in a partner. A thread was posted in the ENFP room and I thought it was really cool.

5 characteristics
5 physical features
5 dislikes
5 desires
Characteristics
1.Out-going
2.Positive attitude
3. Creative
4. Intelligent.
5.Blunt

Physical features
1. Eyes! I like eyes that pierce the soul
2. In shape.
3. Colorful fashion/nice dresser
4.Hair
5.odd one but posture.. which shows confidence

Dislikes
1. Nagging
2. Self-absorbed
3. Selfish/money hungry
4.pessimism
5. lazy

Desires
1. Someone who appreciates teamwork?/I like the partner in crime approach
2. Some who helps in the community/socializes
3. Spomtaneous adventures
4. Someone who me and life in general
5. someone who loves movies and music

·
Registered
56 Posts
Characteristics
1) Shows kindness to those around them
2) Optimistic
3) Intelligent
4) Courageous
5) Happy

Physical Features
1) I usually like tall, dark, and handsome but I will say I have fallen in love with all sorts of men in the past based on personalities.

Dislikes
1) Arrogance
2) Self absorbed
3) Someone who treats other poorly
4) Liars
5) Laziness

Desires
1) Someone who is intelligent and loves in depth-conversations. Someone who will challenge me intellectually.
2) Someone who is adventurous and loves to travel.
3) Someone who will be there for me/is supportive.
4) Someone who enjoys music, art, and the creative field along with a good party!
5) Someone who allows me freedom to do my own thing on occasion and trusts me.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Five characteristics
1. Genuine/Honest
2. Unique
3. Soft-hearted
4. Opinionated/deep
5. Can be both silly and serious

Five physical features (these are more or less guidelines, as I don't specifically look for any of these...)
1. Penetrating eyes
2. Cute
3. In shape - not flabby, but not a body builder either
4. Appearance shows she takes care of her health
5. Pretty smile & face structure

Five dislikes
0. Dishonest or un-genuine...
1. Rude/interrupting/can't take a joke
2. Closed-minded
3. Doesn't accept my weirdness
4. Can't ever be serious
5. Not intelligent

Five desires
1. Christian
2. Willing & supportive of my schemes
3. Romantic
4. Spontaneous (I want to be taken for a ride some times)
5. Emotionally supportive/loving

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
5 characteristics:
Reliability,
Responsibility
Kindness
Affectionate
Adventurous!!

5 physical features:
HEIGHT!!! the most important thing to me, im tall, and its rare for me to look someone in the eye and to think of them as my equal.
Smile.
Neck. (something for me to bite ;P)
Dark Hair Light Eyes combo.
Posture, someone who stands with elegance or leadership or dominance is hot!

5 dislikes:
Rude.
Inconsiderate.
greedy.
lack of interest in the Arts.
not going anywhere in life.

5 desires:

Great in bed,
able to laugh as much as I do, (i sometimes laugh for no reason)
Can maintain the amount of friends that i have
will get along with all my friends, which are just an extension of my family.
the ability to have fun regardless of what we do, from sitting on a bench to hitting the clubs.

·
Registered
207 Posts
5 characteristics:
kind
intelligent
funny (to me)
affectionate
responsible

5 physical features:
Kind eyes
nice smile (and teeth)
hands (clean, nice nails, fingers- not too skinny or too stubby)
Body hair (not abnormally hairy)
coordination

5 dislikes:
Being Irresponsible
Rudeness
Intolerance
Not having their own life
no back bone.

5 desires:

spontaneous
educated
good travel companion
articulate
creative

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Characteristics
2) Optimistic
3) Intelligent
4) Courageous
5) Happy

Physical Features
1) I usually like tall, dark, and handsome but I will say I have fallen in love with all sorts of men in the past based on personalities.

Dislikes
1) Arrogance
2) Self absorbed
4) Liars
5) Laziness

Desires
1) Someone who is intelligent and loves in depth-conversations. Someone who will challenge me intellectually.
4) Someone who enjoys music, art, and the creative field along with a good party!
Psst- over here!

·
Registered
89 Posts
characteristics

1) kindness
2) extreme open-mindedness ( since i've got my quirks, and it would be impossible having someone who does not accept them)
3) frankness (but never the kind of over-the-top frankness that hurts others)
4) high intelligence (i hate feeling smarter than people around me)
5) trustworthiness

physical features

1) well built body (not very muscular, just, well, not slight) in men, expressive curves in women
2) long hair
3) the way the person moves has to be attractive (some gracefulness, i dislike stiff movements, some confidence-or cute clumsiness)
4) men - beards! and some body hair (as long as he does not resemble an ape XD)
5) kind, gentle, intelligent eyes

dislikes

1) disregard for others (as in being rude, mean, hurtful)
2) clinginess ( i need my space, for fuck's sake!..)
3) indifference (..but i need to know you like me. and that you're not a robot without emotions)
4) patronising attitude
5) pushiness

desires

1) someone who lets me take care of themselves, at the same time being able to take care for me for a change, when i need it
2) with whom i can let my hair down. constantly.
3) is as much a grammar nazi as i am in my native language
4) with whom i can spend a whole day without getting out of the bed, then suddenly plan and carry out a trip to the countryside, climb trees and catch squirrels
5) who is able to surprise me even after decades spent together :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
characteristics
1. Logical/Reason
2. Realist
3. Honest
4. Sense of Humor/Funny
5. Organized

physical
1. Brunette
2. Light eyes
3. Lean/athletic/fit
4. Great smile
5. warm (temp)

dislikes
1. Controlling
2. Cruel
3. Foolish
4. Violent
5. TBD

desires
1. we can laugh
2. we can change for the better together
3. adventure together
4. artistic
5 TBD

·
Registered
1,042 Posts

5 characteristics
5 physical features
5 dislikes
5 desires

Characteristics.
1. Kind
2. Funny
3. Trustworthy
4. Caring
5. Intelligent

Physical features
1. Well built body.
2. Nice hair.
3. Expressive face.
4. Nice smile
5. Not plain-looking. That little special thing you can't describe... (Fe alert!)

Dislikes
1. Shallow
2. Narrow minded
3. Arrogant
4. Controlling
5. Self centered

Desires
1. Makes me laugh AND laughs at my jokes (even if they're not really funny :p)
2. Romantic
3. Vulnerable (that's hot! even though i don't like being it)
4. Trusts me (and is trustworthy, but I already mentioned that)
5. Honest without being mean.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Characteristics
2) Optimistic
3) Intelligent
4) Courageous
5) Happy

Physical Features

Dislikes
1) Arrogance
2) Self absorbed
4) Liars
5) Laziness

Desires
It seems like they all want someone super outgoing :( I have a thing for ENFJs but im super introverted :( so does that mean they wont go for me? I mean i am happy to tag along and i am quite bold and adventurous and love people but i dont have a wide circle of friends as that would be too much for me:confused:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
It seems like they all want someone super outgoing :( I have a thing for ENFJs but im super introverted :( so does that mean they wont go for me? I mean i am happy to tag along and i am quite bold and adventurous and love people but i dont have a wide circle of friends as that would be too much for me:confused:
I personally like introverted people better. Besides, the fact that ENFJs need their 'alone time' makes it easier for them to get along with introverts because they both understand that need.
I actually don't like that I have a wide circle of acquaintances. What's important is who cares about you and who your real friends are. Outgoing + Outgoing = Lame. (that was very insightful lol).
I like people that know how to have fun and aren't staying home all the time, but I'd rather be with someone very shy than someone who's too loud.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I personally like introverted people better. Besides, the fact that ENFJs need their 'alone time' makes it easier for them to get along with introverts because they both understand that need.
I actually don't like that I have a wide circle of acquaintances. What's important is who cares about you and who your real friends are. Outgoing + Outgoing = Lame. (that was very insightful lol).
I like people that know how to have fun and aren't staying home all the time, but I'd rather be with someone very shy than someone who's too loud.
:D! alright! yeah I like to go out :) even though i always score like 100% introvert, im not shy, in fact i am quite bold and outgoing at times. sometimes though i feel like my ENFJ would have to be the host if there was a party going to happen at our place. i dont like being the host :p but i currently have multiple friends who are ENFJs and i really like the way they are.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Man, I want to date an ENFJ. My best friends are ENFPs but they are way too flaky for me to be able to date. And my INFJ friends are just too sad/self righteous. How do you guys feel about INFPs?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Man, I want to date an ENFJ. My best friends are ENFPs but they are way too flaky for me to be able to date. And my INFJ friends are just too sad/self righteous. How do you guys feel about INFPs?
^ ENFJs + INFPs = awesomeness.
At least that's what it says in the mbti profiles. ;D
I think that it's not just about the mbti though; it depends on a lot of factors, least of which is the mbti type of both persons. Nevertheless, they may be into something. :]

Now, to get on the topic at hand!

Characteristics
.Intelligent
.Great Sense of Humor
.Open-mindedness
.Honest
.Realist

Physical Features
.Eyes
.Hair
.Body, though not buff or anything. Just be fit
.Voice (?) [That's not even a physical feature, but I'll just add it here since I'm a sucker for a guy who has a good voice. Bonus points if he can sing well
.How he handles himself. I think it might be the mysterious, confident aura. That always attracts me for some reason

Dislikes
.Liars [!]
.Judgmental
.Narrow-minded
.Shallow
.Indifferent

Desires
.You have to be able and willing to change for the better if you see any opportunities to.
.I don't really want a romantic. I'm a romantic enough as it is, and if there's another one, I think it'd just be too much romance for the both of us. I do want someone who can romance me from time to time. It doesn't have to be extravagant, but I want the little things. If you mess up on a plan, and it turns out to be a complete disaster, it doesn't matter. The thoughts matter more to me than the execution of a romantic getaway or a plan. Also, it'd be great if I know you're giving as much effort as I'm bound to give. Fairness and equality in the relationship is important to me.
.Can accept my weirdness lol.
.Having the same sense of humor is a definite plus. But meh, it doesn't really have to be. However, if you get my jokes with its often odd references, that'd be great :]
.Supportive, someone I can talk deep conversations with but can also be fun when it needs be.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
I have a thing for INTJs. I'd go for you! :)

(If that's you in your profile pic, you're also super cute!)

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Characteristics
1) Sweet
2) Affectionate
3) Loyal
4) Easy to make happy
5) Sensual

Physical Features

1) I prefer taller thinner women, but I always have even before it was fashionable. I'm sure this is because it sets off my protector instinct.
2) I prefer long hair on a woman, don't care about the color though I really love it when a woman has hair that smells good.
3) Beautiul eyes, though this is more a vibe thing than a physical trait.
4) Kissable lips.
5) Cute.

Dislikes
1) Domineering
2) Mean
3) Contentious
4) Smelly
5) Foolish

Desires
1) To adore me
2) To have a deep empathic connection
3) To be my best friend