"you're just repeating what i've thought about the last 2 hours (without saying a word about it of course). boooring."Nothing if you're incapable of following me, which most people unfortunately are.
Target aquired. - Imgur <- Click it.I like to talk about:
- Geeky shit. I'm a rare breed of ISTP geek. I like discussing video game strategy, new gadgets, debate on computer hardware preferences, etc.
- People and why they do what they do. I like to pick apart motives and actions.
- Beauty, especially in nature.
- The downfalls of politics, social issues and religion. How they can be improved. (I guess this goes with the "fixing" part...)
- Fixing and building. I like to troubleshoot out loud and get feedback as a way to engage my Se and bring in more information for archive.
- Food, because I love it.
- Sex, because I love it.
But, mostly, I like to talk about anything funny. And I often infuse humor into all of the above topics to make the subject matter more interesting. If you want to teach an ISTP something new, deliver it in a funny way. It'll stick like glue.
However, more than talking, I like to listen to interesting subject matter. It feeds my varacious appetite for learning and information, sensory or otherwise.