Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love that creating gives me the biggest high I have ever known!!!

And that I *feel* so greatly. It's like having an ability that allows me insight into others, in my opinion.

:happy:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Same for me. Love the endless stream of unique creativity. Love that I can interact my feeling with others deeply. That I will never be boring. That I don't have to run with the crowd to be "me". :happy:

Reactions: Dauntless

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Seeing how other 4s I know are, and how some 4s can be, I'm not sure. 4s don't have much in common outside of power struggles, an ironic drive to escape themselves just to discover themselves all over again, and the ability to overcome it. Everything else is the emotional drama that makes us all a little different.

I do enjoy the 4's frame of reference. When used well it makes for a swell window into human nature. To slave over forms we can and cannot alter, and to see it from a common standpoint of survival makes being a 4 unique. You see, if you can step away from this cycle, you can intimately see pieces of how the universe works, particularly from a competitive perspective. It's like looking into the eyes of your own frailty, and of modern decay.

I don't like the egotistical traps we fall for, but I love the lessons it teaches about mortality over the lessons potentially taught to any other Enneatype. Each Enneatype sins, but the vices of the 4 are especially human to me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts