Personality Cafe banner

What do you enjoy most?

• Total voters
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
15,035 Posts
I really like the community here. This is pretty much the first website I've ever frequented in which I haven't had any enemies, or even people to hate really. And trust me, I've been to a lot of websites.

It's also a pretty nice place to hang out when I'm bored. Learning about typology is cool too.

·
Birdie Borracho
9,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I really like the community here. This is pretty much the first website I've ever frequented in which I haven't had any enemies, or even people to hate really. And trust me, I've been to a lot of websites.

It's also a pretty nice place to hang out when I'm bored. Learning about typology is cool too.
Wow, a well thought out response.

*Turns on flashlight*

Is this thing broken??

Reactions: Jaune

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,501 Posts
I would say the first three. I love learning about personality theory and having something to do in my free time. The only negative is that the sensor forums aren't active at all....I would love to talk about my typing more, but there aren't enough sensors here and aren't enough people interested in us. So because of that, I usually end up going to all the sub forums that aren't even type related. Ah well.
It is too bad that there aren't enough people interested in sensors because we are awesome!!!!

Reactions: Librarylady

·
Registered
46 Posts
I originally came here while trying to learn about MBTI, and I can't quite remember why I signed up - it may have been to leave a reply, or after I became intrigued by the types of content this site had to offer.

What I like most about this site, is getting to read/interact with other psychology enthusiasts, who already know about MBTI & their type; which means that when I get philosophical about/leading into people, I can bring up the functions or such, without having to explain MBTI first or write a novel explaining untitled brain patterns (like I used to)

Unfortunately, I'm not on here as much as I'd like to be (mostly do to being most active through my tablet & app medias; my main being Instagram), and thus, haven't really made any friends through here, but I'd really like to!
So, if you're like me in that, and think you might like an INTP friend (with some INFJ stereotype tendencies) to interact with through other sites (IG, Kik, etc.), let me know! While there's many a things of me which tend not to spark well with the majority of people, I'll mention the most basic, which is that; I'm either extremely boring/struggling to even English or I'm extremely chatty (there's almost no in-between, each come in spells; currently I'm both), and I always text in paragraphs (unless I'm just sharing something; like a meme for e.g.) - I'm also an extreme nerd, and will definitely gush about TV Shows & Digital Arts.

·
Premium Member
15,070 Posts
  • That I have the freedom, to write about my experience of being an INFP.
  • That I can change my avatar every single day.
  • That I can act like a nut, and lie like a mofo, in the older thread known as "TWAT".
  • Above all, that I have a place to write.
  • The grey background, the smiley coffee cup and the childish, cartoony icons.

·
Registered
ENTJ 8w9
1,652 Posts
Since this is post no. 1000 for me... I think it is only fitting that I make it one about this forum.

Initially I joined in order to learn my own types. I started out thinking I was an INTJ 1w9, but throughout my discussions with people around here I was able to identify my type (ENTJ 8w9). Now, I have a personal development plan which is based on this knowledge. After all, the point of personality types is learning where we start in order to get where we want. Integration to 2 is rather difficult to be honest, but I'm working at it. Also Ni and Se... developing them is also tricky. It takes a lot of patience and concentration. Not my biggest strengths, but it is worth it. I do feel it makes me a better, even if still imperfect, person.

I really like learning about other people's cultures and experiences, how they view the world, how they live their lives. So I see it now, first and foremost as means of cultural exchange. I've spoken to people from all over the world, from the Philippines and Thailand, fellow Europeans, Australians, but also Americans and Canadians.

A big thank you to the lovely people around here who helped me both with identifying my type and the people with whom I had many interesting discussions and to the friends I I've made. I honestly feel I've made genuine friends here, although it is a shame we live so far away from each other. I really would have like to meet them in person.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts