Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Assertiveness -- but only in the beginning of relationships. Too much of it over time kills it for me.

What am I attracted to over time, but not necessarily in the beginning? A man who knows when and how to give you a hug to make you feel safe and loved, without being prompted to do so.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Physical strength, big hands :laughing:, dark features... but really, someone who I have a good connection with. Someone who challenges me and respects me as an equal (at least, most of the time...), and can hold his own, and playfully debate. Someone open-minded who can bounce around ideas with me, yet it solid in his loyalty to me. Someone weird, yet intense and serious, and maybe a little laconic and cocky, very assertive to make up for my overall meekness in large-scale social situations.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Humbleness combined with self love, socially reserved, understanding without me trying too hard, not superficial, dreamy idealist and kind hearted.
You guys make me feel so non-infp-y... :blushed:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
For some reason guys with a vacant expression who look like they don't want to be wherever they are always appeal to me. I always stare at them to see if they ever look intrigued by anything and if they'll even notice me looking. I don't understand it, but it's the truth. :p

And wit. Wit is the best. And rarer than I thought.

But I honestly don't have any major physical thing that I'm sure that I like. It varies.

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
For some reason guys with a vacant expression who look like they don't want to be wherever they are always appeal to me. I always stare at them to see if they ever look intrigued by anything and if they'll even notice me looking. I don't understand it, but it's the truth. :p

And wit. Wit is the best. And rarer than I thought.

But I honestly don't have any major physical thing that I'm sure that I like. It varies.
I'm one of those guys...with a vacant look :wink:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I'm one of those guys...with a vacant look :wink:
It could be because you're a teddy bear who has eyes made of plastic. :proud:

·
Registered
752 Posts
Everything about the opposite sex is hot. <3

No seriously, its admirable about how girls take on things. They can be girly on the outside but the amount of emotion that they're able to keep under wraps while going through life is amazing. The pregnancy's, taking care of babies without a man during teenage years, and the pain that you all have to endure during a period is admirable. I could never handle anything like that .-.

·
Registered
188 Posts
If a girl strikes me as cute and human (as opposed to someone who watched too much of the Real World in high school) I tend to find much about their personality appealing. A really intelligent girl is a HUGE turnon for me if she's humane about it. A bit of directness in a girl is also extremely helpful, as well as the ability to a have a goofy, sarcastic conversation.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Uh, androgyny, rebelliousness, decency, intelligence, maturity, wisdom, creativity, quiet burning intensity, devotion to loved ones.

In the same sex: Creativity, basic decency, intelligence, humor, ambition, uniqueness, drive, potential, deepness, intensity, sweetness, thoughtfulness, being very opinionated, strength.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
of course it won't hurt if you look like kim hyun joong :crazy:

I'd even cheat on a partner if I found Kim Hyun Joong or his lookalike LOL

·
Registered
188 Posts
Creativity

Individuality

Intelligence

Attractiveness

Kindness

Emotional intelligence

Confidence

Mysteriousness

Nerdyness

Oddness

Ambitiousness

That certian somthing I can't name but which attracts me like a flower to sunshine

:wink:

Though she need not possess all of these traits for me to be atracted to her :happy:

·
Registered
759 Posts
I'm all for intelligence, similar interests, and all that, but to be honest brunettes with that 'seductive' type look drive me wild. I immediately fall in love :p I think it is that I'm attracted to someone who looks like they have a dark side too.

1 - 20 of 214 Posts