Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love me a lovely bosom on a woman, some hips with a bit extra on them and a cute butt is always appreciated :tongue: toned legs are always tantalizing.:smug:

On a guy I love arms! they don't even have to work out, Ill sit there squeezing them all night, pecks as well.:eek:h:

We are visual creatures, embrace the physical beauty in which we each possess !!!

What do you find attractive ?:love_heart:

Reactions: Abbaladon Arc V

·
Registered
15,443 Posts
Lips/mouth/smile

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: NeonMidget

·
Registered
🌈🎹☮INFJ 666 sx/sp🇺🇸💃🏻💋
2,851 Posts
Lips, hands eyes

And, to a lesser extent, voice. I have chromesthesia so i see sound as color but i will also sometimes have a visceral reaction to the sound of someone's voice. It's rare that it happens. I can think of maybe 5 people off the top of my head (that aren't singers).

Hearing my husband's voice is like that feeling you get when you're freezing cold and you drink warm tea.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Probably hips. I notice hip-to-waist a lot.

Apart from that, in less sexual terms- I think hair. I like it when girls have that long hair, but also have that slightly wispy wavy thing going on at the back nape of the neck, for some reason that is really attractive. I think it looks more natural.

·
Registered
ESTJ
3,002 Posts
-Beautiful and piercing eyes that look like they can see through me or have a glint in them

-Perfectly shaped or drawn eyebrows

-Lips and a radiant smile to accompany sometimes a mischievous smirk

-Hair that is long, wild and tousled in the wind

-Toned and fit shaped bodies of both genders

-Big yet slender hands for men

-A goodly dash of freckles

-Nice posture and men when they sit all lax and crossed leg on a chair

·
Registered
15,443 Posts
Lips, hands eyes

And, to a lesser extent, voice. I have chromesthesia so i see sound as color but i will also sometimes have a visceral reaction to the sound of someone's voice. It's rare that it happens. I can think of maybe 5 people off the top of my head (that aren't singers).

Hearing my husband's voice is like that feeling you get when you're freezing cold and you drink warm tea.
I've read about chromestbesia but have never interacted with anyone who has it- so do you see color when hearing sound at all time?

·
Registered
🌈🎹☮INFJ 666 sx/sp🇺🇸💃🏻💋
2,851 Posts
I've read about chromestbesia but have never interacted with anyone who has it- so do you see color when hearing sound at all time?

Yes. like flashes of color.
But no two people with it experience it the same way.
I also have spacial temporal synethesia. So time, numbers dates letters etc all occupy a physical space in my mind.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
- A face that carries a lot of emotion with it, cute expressions
- Detailed, colorful, wide eyes
- Nice lips, a gentle smile
- Eyelashes!
- Shapely eyebrows
- Medium or long hair, brunette is my favorite but the color isn't too important
- A good hip:waist ratio

·
Registered
ISFJ
5,197 Posts
no front teeth and lots of acne scars. j/k! a nice smile (teeth or no teeth) and a sense of humor. perfect skin is not a factor. i don't know why i have a thing for eye wrinkles on a guy and i must say i do prefer a body in proportion to height. (i.e. not too skinny or round) like a bit of weight on a taller guy, less on a shorter guy.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
- A face that carries a lot of emotion with it, cute expressions
- Detailed, colorful, wide eyes
- Nice lips, a gentle smile
- Eyelashes!
- Shapely eyebrows
- Medium or long hair, brunette is my favorite but the color isn't too important
- A good hip:waist ratio
Not to toot my own horn or anything (jk I definitely am) but

you might need some

WIN_20171204_11_30_39_Pro.jpg

Flaming

WIN_20171204_11_32_34_Pro.jpg

Bassoon
WIN_20171204_11_36_50_Pro.jpg

lmao I just realized I still have Halloween decorations up. Whoops.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Gonna have to be 'basic' here and say muscles on a man (I don't mean muscular but lean dudes. My most unattainable male crush is Jason Momoa for reference.) It just exudes to me the idea that they have a lot of strength and power, which is the actual turn-on for me as more of a bottom.

·
Banned
1,309 Posts
Lips, hands eyes

Wtf synesthesia fam, I taste words :shocked: Some people with interesting speech mannerisms will make me have a reaction to them too. I get used to it with time though, it's not something that matters a whole lot as far as me liking a person. Usually I don't notice it much unless the person is doing a whole lot of talking with no responses from me (like I'm listening to them teach or tell a story).

Might answer this thread later.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lips, hands eyes

chromesthesia ? wow I did not know that was a thing. I just thought everyone saw sound as colours ????! huh, this is a revelation to me.

Reactions: Lady of Light

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gonna have to be 'basic' here and say muscles on a man (I don't mean muscular but lean dudes. My most unattainable male crush is Jason Momoa for reference.) It just exudes to me the idea that they have a lot of strength and power, which is the actual turn-on for me as more of a bottom.
Jason Momoa oooooh he is so yummy :lovekitty:

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
(guys) Decent sized biceps and triceps, I'm mesmerized when I see those.
And you know when they pick up an object, or they casually scratch their head, and those things move, I'm like... O_O omg I need to stop staring, stop, you're being creepy, stop

1 - 20 of 68 Posts