- Read books
- Chat on line
- Bowling
- Sleep

Reactions: PseudoSenator

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Go on here. Go to the beach occasionally. Read. Follow politics. Browse the web for information and entertainment. Selectively watch TV and movies. Talk to my best friend and hang out with my small circle of homies. Compete athletically or in this trivia league. Hang out with my dogs. Eat. Self-love. Mess around with my iPhone. Listen to music. Xbox 360. Rest and relax. Introvert alone. Sleep <3.

I'm bored a lot though and hope to broaden my horizons somehow.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Go on here. Go to the beach occasionally. Read. Follow politics. Browse the web for information and entertainment. Selectively watch TV and movies. Talk to my best friend and hang out with my small circle of homies. Compete athletically or in this trivia league. Hang out with my dogs. Eat. Self-love. Mess around with my iPhone. Listen to music. Xbox 360. Sleep <3.

I'm bored a lot though and hope to broaden my horizons somehow.
Pretty much exactly this if you add guitar.

And mess around with my R4DS in place of the iPhone

·
Registered
93 Posts
Video games on the PC, read, political news, Yahoo Politics Lobby:4, research, and think. Indoor cat here.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Computer games (especially sandbox games like Garry's Mod, Minecraft, or any Bethesda title)
Magic: The Gathering
Self-indulgent psychoanalysis if I have work I'm unwilling to do
Scaring myself with the paranormal at 2:00 AM

·
Registered
532 Posts
Hang out with my friends - at someone's house, braai (like a BBQ. It's pratically a national sport here), games nights, we go to a different restaurant each month, wine tastings about once a month or every other month sometimes (I live in the winelands). There are a few other things we do occasionally.
Play foosball.
Watch TV and movies.
Read - novels, non-fiction, food magazines, TIME.
Crafts, when there's a particular one I've taken a shine to.
Sleep. Sleep really is fun.
Click around on the Internet. I can pass days doing that.

Yup, that's pretty much it. Everything else I do happens too rarely to list.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just recently I've started going on PersonalityCafe whenever I'm bored. It helps a bit.

Otherwise I do one or more of the following:

- Read books.
- Play on my Nintendo DS/computer games.
- Turn on the television and let my mind wander.
- Study my languages.
- Eat.
- Mess around with HTML.
- StumbleUpon.
- Draw something.
- Day dream.
- Make lists of what I do for fun.

·
Registered
113 Posts
It's surprising to come across two other people interested in foreign languages in a two-page thread. I enjoy learning languages myself (German, Italian and Mandarin), but rarely take the time out of my schedule to study them, to my detriment.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Study languages
Research
Watch TV
Sleep
Draw
Write

Text [Would if I had a cell phone]
Listen to music
Read
Think
Just recently I've started going on PersonalityCafe whenever I'm bored. It helps a bit.

Otherwise I do one or more of the following:

- Read books.
- Play on my Nintendo DS/computer games.
- Turn on the television and let my mind wander.
- Study my languages.
- Eat.
- Mess around with [Python] HTML.
- StumbleUpon.
- Draw something.
- Day dream.
- Make lists of what I do for fun.
These are the types of things that make me wonder if I am a closet INTJ.

It's surprising to come across two other people interested in foreign languages in a two-page thread. I enjoy learning languages myself (German, Italian and Mandarin), but rarely take the time out of my schedule to study them, to my detriment.
Every once in a while I get the urge to do a little language study, not enough to be fluent in anything but English, though.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
-Go out with friends to a bar.
-Play board games with friends.
-My job. I like it.
-The Internets, especially talking to people
-Read

·
Registered
842 Posts
Just curious..
The title of the thread made me laugh. It was kinda implying that INTJs don't know how to have real fun. It kinda makes a bit of sense to me as to why someone would start a thread like this because INTJs can be quite aloof.

BUT!

Watch for their smirk. They could be torturing you in their minds or picturing you in some sort of comedic and embarassing situation.

I believe that INTJs can provide the sort of fun that leaves a lasting impression on you. It's probably because it's somewhat mentally (or sexually) stimulating to hang around them. They give you a little something to take back (or a little after-mind-sex smile).

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts