Personality Cafe banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,983 Posts
With zero prior context and a name like Curious George I can't help imagining the dude sniffs used panties and trained the monkey to procure fresh specimens ....
Look at that face. Can you blame me?

If there's a hell I'm probably going to hit the ground running....

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Johan -> despises and look down on humans
Curious George -> is a monke

Johan -> ...
Curious George -> hemlo Johan 🐵
Johan Eureka moment
Johan -> reject humanity return to monke

Yeah, they are absolutely best buddies. 🥰

• Love
Reactions: kokora

·
Registered
ENFP
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
With zero prior context and a name like Curious George I can't help imagining the dude sniffs used panties and trained the monkey to procure fresh specimens ....
Look at that face. Can you blame me?

If there's a hell I'm probably going to hit the ground running....
NO NO this was an amazing imagery, very specific, very bold, you gave me some food for thought!

Johan -> despises and look down on humans
Curious George -> is a monke

Johan -> ...
Curious George -> hemlo Johan 🐵
Johan Eureka moment
Johan -> reject humanity return to monke

Yeah, they are absolutely best buddies. 🥰
COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!! ✨

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
I actually reconsidered and this is really bad, George probably ends up murdering someone. Can't believe my initial reaction to this was so optimistic.

• Haha

·
Banned
INTP 683 sp/sx VLEF melancholic
15,823 Posts
"George I will train you to be like me"
George climbs on his head and dances
"This will be a lot harder than I thought..."

• Love

·
Registered
♂ INFJ 5w4 / 9w1 / 3w2, so/sp / IEI-Ni
7,307 Posts
Knowing what I know about both of these characters, it would be really detrimental for that little monkey since he seems to be able to understand human speech and it's shown numerous times in Monster that Johan is very adept at speaking to a child's impulses and psychology and getting them to play all these dangerous "games" that ends up traumatizing them or worse. He can do this with adults as well, so even George's owner, Ted (I think that's his name), would be at risk. I can see Johan charming someone like Ted very easily and he would offer to be George's babysitter.

George's natural curiosity would become weaponized towards more negative things like theft, arson and death. George would grow much more naughty, Ted wouldn't know what's causing this, he thought he had trained him better than this, it's causing a lot of complaints, he couldn't imagine it's because of someone as seemingly well-mannered and gentle as Johan. George would wish Ted and other humans were a lot more understanding, non-judgemental and "fun" to him like Johan.
I can imagine over time that Johan would begin to slowly chip away at George's psyche and make him question his human-given name and low social status as a "pet monkey" owned by some human who lured him away from his natural habitat. George would begin to distrust Ted and resent the rest of humanity. Johan might play into some kind of animal rights and liberation narrative by showing him media like Planet of the Apes and Animal Farm for this end.

Weeks later, Ted ends up mysteriously dying from a conveniently placed banana peel on the stairs. George and Johan have gone missing. Inspector Heinrich Lunge of the BKA is on the scene but is brushing off rumours of this "Johan" fella and is even quite sceptical of some monkey named George. The culprit is trying to link the murder weapon to some monkey? Nice try. No, this HAS to be the work of Doctor Tenma who was last seen 2.3 miles from the house. "It wouldn't be the first time he had used a snack food as a weapon of choice."
George would be seeking to emancipate simian kind. Johan of course is just using him to kill and further his own goals. It's a futile rebellion of course and George would eventually end up dying himself if not saved.

• Love

·
Registered
ENFP
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Knowing what I know about both of these characters, it would be really detrimental for that little monkey since he seems to be able to understand human speech and it's shown numerous times in Monster that Johan is very adept at speaking to a child's impulses and psychology and getting them to play all these dangerous "games" that ends up traumatizing them or worse. He can do this with adults as well, so even George's owner, Ted (I think that's his name), would be at risk. I can see Johan charming someone like Ted very easily and he would offer to be George's babysitter.

George's natural curiosity would become weaponized towards more negative things like theft, arson and death. George would grow much more naughty, Ted wouldn't know what's causing this, he thought he had trained him better than this, it's causing a lot of complaints, he couldn't imagine it's because of someone as seemingly well-mannered and gentle as Johan. George would wish Ted and other humans were a lot more understanding, non-judgemental and "fun" to him like Johan.
I can imagine over time that Johan would begin to slowly chip away at George's psyche and make him question his human-given name and low social status as a "pet monkey" owned by some human who lured him away from his natural habitat. George would begin to distrust Ted and resent the rest of humanity. Johan might play into some kind of animal rights and liberation narrative by showing him media like Planet of the Apes and Animal Farm for this end.

Weeks later, Ted ends up mysteriously dying from a conveniently placed banana peel on the stairs. George and Johan have gone missing. Inspector Heinrich Lunge of the BKA is on the scene but is brushing off rumours of this "Johan" fella and is even quite sceptical of some monkey named George. The culprit is trying to link the murder weapon to some monkey? Nice try. No, this HAS to be the work of Doctor Tenma who was last seen 2.3 miles from the house. "It wouldn't be the first time he had used a snack food as a weapon of choice."
George would be seeking to emancipate simian kind. Johan of course is just using him to kill and further his own goals. It's a futile rebellion of course and George would eventually end up dying himself if not saved.
i just wanted to say that i love you for writing this

·
Registered
infj 4w5 451 EII
1 Posts

I think this is insanely accurate.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts