Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
You are so passionate and emotional, you have good hearts and are so spontaneous. You build upon my strengths and help me see my weaknesses so that I can help make them not so detrimental to myself.

You guys are awesome, especially the one girl I love of you. And I really mean it, Meak

·
Registered
242 Posts
I often think other people--other "types"-- must envy the ability to find beauty in the smallest and simplest places. I find it is very easy to be made happy or amused by making a small observation. I take pleasure in simple things, like the arrangement of a couple snails among some fallen tree blossoms or the nuances in a person's facial expression. A lot of my poetry is about taking pleasure in things that people don't normally notice.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Where do I start?? INFP's have so many wonderful sides - gentle and shy, bright and funny, loving and thoughtful, sensitive, emotionally and intellectually deep - just so incredibly wonderful to be around that I always want to be near them, I feel whole when I am with them...have I mentioned that I love INFP's?...:laughing:

·
Registered
124 Posts
What I love about being an INFP is being able to daydream whenever I feel like it. I never get bored, and inner peace is always found with just a couple of minutes of quiet time a day.

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Where do I start?? INFP's have so many wonderful sides - gentle and shy, bright and funny, loving and thoughtful, sensitive,emotionally and intellectually deep - just so incredibly wonderful to be around that I always want to be near them, I feel whole when I am with them...have I mentioned that I love INFP's?...:laughing:
This made my day!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I love the natural creativity and genius that comes with being an INFP. Someone needs to think of something cool to do, and I immediately have three ideas that are good.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I feel like I have x-ray vision. Metaphorically.

I really don't think I met another INFP and I'm curious what he/she would act like. I don't think I could use myself as an example.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I could go on forever about INFPs!!!

Let's begin, shall we?

I love that INFPs:
-are accepting of others
-are open-minded
-are caring and loving to an extent that I will never be able to grasp.
-are careful about what they do/say/write.
-show their affection toward friends in nontraditional ways.
-value family a lot--a lot a lot.
-are interested in different cultures.
-are always finding good qualities in other people.
-are proficient in languages (written)
-can inspire you just by looking at you with those eyes that sparkle.
-have morals and actually live by them.
-are loyal.
-follow through with things (even if late).
-reread and edit their facebook messages and text messages before sending them. I see it as a way they show how much they care about the person receiving them. :)
-are nocturnal, 'cause I am too.
-are humble (sometimes to a fault).
-are authentic people who value authentic relationships with others.
-seem logical and put together at first (probably due to their quiet exterior and mastery of social etiquette) but are sometimes so random that it throws people off

Ahhh! I could go on forever about you guys. =) But it's bedtime. :tongue:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts