Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
I agree with Nasmoe. It's only usually we for me when I'm under someone else's direction e.g when telling customers at work about the company's policy and how the company works, the wonderfully flexible and customer-centred behemoth that it is.

·
MOTM January 2013
10,621 Posts
We definitely, that doesn't completely mean no me though. There is great power in numbers. And teamwork can be a laugh.

·
Registered
32 Posts
In my thoughts and journaling, I use "we" a lot. If you make up people to talk to, or journal to an imaginary figure, that makes sense. Did you mean about the community on personalitycafe? That is the way some people interpreted this, and I am with the "me". I've read some curious posts, that go like this "Well, typically since we're introverted, we don't get so lonely, but there ARE exceptions! I can see why you may be an introvert and at the same time experience lonesomeness."

And it makes me roll my eyes.

·
Registered
328 Posts
We don't know.

... jjjust kidding. :) But I do kind of think of myself as a kind of society internally, so in that sense, I guess it's kind of natural to think of both. Still, I'm really the one I'm responsible for fundamentally, and that's more enough work for one person. I can think about a society or group abstractly, but only myself intimately. Everything always starts from here.

·
Administrator
13,900 Posts
I think about me because I have responsibilities. We is an awesomely beautiful ideal.

Edit: I really don't know how to answer this. I have to take responsibility for my own stuff so that I can be fairer to other people. But it would be cool to merge with another person--I love that graphic novel Cages.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts