Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ESFPs: What do you look for when you listen to a song? and what's your favorite genre(s)?

·
Registered
9 Posts
it has to have some talent to it and not just a good voice, for me its mostly about the lyrics but usually great music is why i will first appreciate it. I HATE pop, and techno it's just the same shit over and over, i love alternative and acoustic music or bands

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Depends on my mood.
I'll list in alphabetical order:
Alternative (the real kind not disguised Pop/Top 40 b.s.), real blues (delta and electric apparently, not country/western influenced), funk, grunge, hard rock, industrial, industrial rock/metal, Primus, psytrance (never knew that was what it was called lol)/trance, some progressive, some rap, reggae (in a certain condition), rock, space rock, psychedelic/acid rock, punk (anarcho, hardcore), metal and the following sub-genres: black, death, doom, funk, grindcore, progressive, sludge, stoner, thrash/speed).

I also don't go for pop or dance music (techno I can take if it's the extremely rave trippy kind without any singing usually whatsoever.)

·
Registered
7,053 Posts
A good beat, and a good singing voice. I don't like a good beat with a bad singing voice, at all.

·
Registered
500 Posts
tru, you have to have both. But my ISTJ husband sings not real well and I just love to watch him sing! LOl :blushed:

·
Registered
57 Posts
~Musical ascension.
~Something different,that catches and holds my attention.I get bored of the same thing all the time.

I'll listen to anything and everything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts