Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we can look to this forum to feel a little better about ourselves.

Here we go:

I love that im only 17 years old and will have a better understanding of this world then most people will in their entire lifetime.

i love that im never bored thanks to my Ti, i can sit in a blank waiting room staring at a wall and be content.

i love that no matter what i learn, or discover there will always be more possibilities to fathom and more opportunities to take advantage of.

i love that i am aware enough that i can realize my weaknesses and expand on them. i am always improving my self and that makes me happy.

who's next? lets spread the love

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just found out this forum has already been created. if you feel like posting, just find the other one. i would delete this if only i knew how

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
I think we can look to this forum to feel a little better about ourselves.

I love that im only 17 years old and will have a better understanding of this world then most people will in their entire lifetime.
Are you sure? I like the enthusiasm, but INTPs don't suddenly morph into omnipotent beings when they hit a certain age. We have our blind spots just like any other person.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you sure? I like the enthusiasm, but INTPs don't suddenly morph into omnipotent beings when they hit a certain age. We have our blind spots just like any other person.
your right. its a process and it takes time. i will never be omnipotent in this body. there are many words i still struggle spelling. so obviously not, humans have many flaws. but at least i can realize that. the majority of people in this world never will. they're too lost in the everyday process, living in the moment, acting off of impulse. its those who take the time to think and analyze who can obtain the greatest understanding

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
The Pness

That I'm permitted to overuse jokes without being called out on it.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
1:11 - 11:15

As an INTP (who has his type on his license plate, his coffee mugs, tattooed on his forehead, on his T-shirts, and other accessories) I like that I never feel bored because I'm always directing my mental energy toward something that's meaningful to me. I also like how I can start and stop things on a fly, which is great as far as never feeling rigid but can become a bad thing if I don't complete anything. I like how I don't need people too much to be happy, but I don't like that this can sometimes be destructive for maintaining relationships. I like that I can get deeply involved in what I'm doing and forget the world but I don't like that I can sometimes forget where my car keys are or where that last exit was.

Reactions: Ista

·
Registered
24 Posts
I can laugh out loud when I'm alone driving the car. I'm a multi-tasking fool! I don't need to be entertained by others. I'm the best company I ever had. Getting lost in the things I love. I love that I love learning and I can't get enough. Self taught or through university. There's a lot more, but while I was typing, my mind wandered off over ---->

1 - 17 of 17 Posts