Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
6,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically an ego stroking thread for INTJs.

Personally, some things I love about INTJs include:
* Their ability to contemplate my ideas and find holes in them when no one else can
* Their massive intelligence
* Their ability to stick with something

·
Registered
84 Posts
Myself.

·
Registered
INTJ 5w6
2,506 Posts
They radiate with self-confidence. Their writing style is very concise and to the point and usually eloquent. And one of them is my momma.
Whenever I am writing something lengthy, I actually have this eloquent voice in my head. I do not know how to switch it off.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Whenever I am writing something lengthy, I actually have this eloquent voice in my head. I do not know how to switch it off.
I have a similar thing going on, except that it depends on what I have been reading at the time. If I was reading something eloquent, then I kind of regurgitate that in my own style, sort of. If I wasn't, then I still try it, but don't get the same results. Does that tally?

·
Registered
87 Posts
~Brilliant, beautiful, fascinating brains. Could talk to one for hours and not get bored.
~Actually very humane underneath. Though not touted for being the most socially aware types, INTJs at the very least are generally averse to cruelty, violence, or a mean-spirited herd mentality.
~Write lovely letters full of tender observation. People who receive letters from their INTJ friends are lucky.
~Manage to be abstract thinkers, yet have their act together. That's a pretty awesome combination.
~On a personal note: I've got way too much Ne, and am used to instinctively moderating it around other people so as not to overwhelm them. With you guys, I can break the dam conversationally. It is so freeing.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
One of my closest friends is an INTJ. So based on him alone, he gives some of the best advice. I can easily overwhelm myself with something and he'll think up a very logical and practical solution. I love it. :happy:

I am a big fan of you guys. <3

Reactions: ENTrePreneur

·
Registered
12,001 Posts
~Actually very humane underneath. Though not touted for being the most socially aware types, INTJs at the very least are generally averse to cruelty, violence, or a mean-spirited herd mentality.
it's nice to see this called out and recognized. so thanks for this.

·
World's biggest INTJ fangirl
2,314 Posts
I only had this discussion with my INTJ a few days ago. In everyday writing his spelling and grammar are appaling but his writing reads like how he speaks which in itself is rather eloquent (his dad is British and he adopted part of the accent), but when he's writing an essay, you can see the little narrator in his head switch over to 'Oxford' mode. Listening to him read out loud too... oh man... amazing! So precice and articulate, makes me go all jelly-like.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts