350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What one single thing you love about yourselves the most? Don't be shy! :D

Reactions: pinkrasputin

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
that's a tough one.

I think the one single thing I love about myself the most would be that I still have the imagination of a precocious kid.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I'm happy. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
my intelligence, i'm afraid... how sad isn't that... :sad:

Reactions: Dalien

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I think I'm wise, lol :p

@penchant, how is that sad?
i think i'd be much happier with myself if i felt that i could be proud of something that i had achieved or learned, as opposed to something i just happened to be born with...

but i might be going at this from totally the wrong angle... i guess... :unsure:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm really really good with metaphors. Unfortunately for me, I hate poetry, but I've found that metaphors are effective in comedy as well.

Unfortunately, my left brain is tragically underdeveloped. I swear to god, I cannot think linearly. Makes public speaking a nightmare because my thoughts have a tendency to blur together. Maybe it helps me make connections quickly, hence my aforementioned handiness with analogy.

I also find life to be downright hilarious, sometimes. When I'm not depressed, (and sometimes, especially when I'm depressed) everything seems to be so absurd. Then when I place the absurdity of life next to the elegance of everything else in the universe, it gets even stranger.

I think I have a fairly unique perspective on things, but I might be wrong. I often am.

I'm running on no sleep and 500 mg of caffeine for the past 24 hours, by the way. But I think you've gotten an adequate tour of my endlessly fascinating psyche.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I have an instinctive tendency to subtly guide people in ways that cause them to choose the paths which lead to their self-actualization.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
I love my ability to be creative, my sense of humour and style when I can be bothered to throw something nice together. I used to keep a scrapbook of clothes I wanted to add to my wardrobe when I was 13 or so and people were surprised by how stylish I could be when I put my mind to it. I just didn't have the money to purchase any of those things until much much later.

·
Registered
276 Posts
The fact that I think about things that 99% of people don't, which allows people to find me interesting, and I like to be found as interesting.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Just kidding! What I like about me best is my boobs!

(Not really)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts