Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I'd prefer night time if it wasn't so cold. I love stargazing, the quiet it brings and not having people bothering me though. But I also love reading in my hammock on a sunny day. It's a toughy. I think I prefer day when I'm outside, night when I'm inside. No wait, but the stars...

*shrug*

I've stated what I like and don't like, do I need to make a decision?

A state inbetween night and day where it could be sunny, warm and stary (very bright stars) yet also be the time when most people are asleep would be awesome. It would be called "nay". Hell yeah.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Night owl extraordinaire....
You do have the night to yourself. Sometimes I can just sit and think, think, think without anyone interrupting me. All the good scientific shows come on late too, like 'Through the Wormhole' with Morgan Freeman and shows like that. And no one is up questioning me on why I like those topics sooo much...they just don't understand. And the stars in the night sky....don't get me started. Love to star gaze!

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
<---- The night for its quiet. Also, the day kind of hurts my eyes.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Complete night owl right here. For some reason, I get more energy during the night time, and turn into a zombie during the morning. I believe I'm the culprit for this due to me not following a normal sleeping pattern :/

I am in school right now and I'm already feeling like I need to nap. So how do I relax? I post things here and completely ignore my work hehe

·
Registered
427 Posts
I like the day.... Mostly when there is sun out and the sky looks beautiful with clouds. Otherwise I like the cloudless night to see all the stars. Day or night can be quiet, you just need to find those silent locations.

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
I like the look of day but the feel of night.

Reactions: Tophthetomboy

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I am at my highest energy levels at night. I don't feel like myself until at least 1 in the afternoon. I like the day time if I don't have to do anything.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
night time

atmosphere, sense of adventure, mystery, relaxing... i love night time.

Reactions: Promethea

·
Registered
729 Posts
The night wins for me, it always wins for me.

Everyone else is asleep except my fellow night owls ... and it runs nicely parallel to my insomnia. :)
But then... there's the day time. I really like when it's mild out (not too sunny, but not raining) but...there are so many people who want to do things like hike... and run errands and such...

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Definitely night. I don't feel like I wake up until it starts to get dark out, then I come to life. Daytime is a lot of distracting/annoying hustle and bustle, and responsibilities pop up everywhere. Night time, everyone shuts up and leaves each other alone, so I don't feel like anyones tugging at me.

I have wondered if it has something to do with my enneagram type at times. I don't like the business of the day because its all too much to take in. At night, everythings obscured and theres nothing much even illuminated as it is by the light of day.

My senses become more keen, and I actually feel like going outside and jogging, walking, exploring. My thoughts feel more clear and focused.

My eyes are also sensitive, and I hate bright light.

The mystery of it which someone already mentioned plays a part too. It feels like something interesting could happen.

Daytime, I feel pretty grumpy and just want everyone out of my face.

·
Banned
5,168 Posts
According to my parents, I've been a night owl since I was born. I feel much more awake and alert once the sun goes down. If I had it my way, I'd never wake up before 4pm. Unfortunately, I don't have it my way and I'm forced to be awake and zombified during the day, and by the time my beloved night time comes around, all I get to do is homework before I'm too tired to do anything else.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Night time wins, but if I may be more precise, I like heavily overcast days with no sunlight, or what most people call a "gloomy" day.

Gloomy day > Night > Sunny day

·
Registered
815 Posts
I prefer knight and day.

Night, though, honestly. It's like a secret party that only I'm invited to.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Darkness may obfuscate my eyes, but in darkness my mind comes alive.

·
Registered
369 Posts
You crazy night-owls.. I've never really liked night-time. My sleep schedule is fairly normal, and I don't like deviating from it at all. I never stay up past 12 no matter how much I'm enjoying what I'm doing (well... now and then but only if I have sugar/adrenaline highs). The night is a scary place, I've always been afraid of the dark (I can deal with it now but... still don't like darkness). Trying to work when its dark outside is very hard for me.

Edit: I think I should say that I really like evenings, and I think I like nights when they're spent in the company of others. However I'm more often alone (whether by choice or circumstance) and at nighttime by myself I just feel so... lost in the universe. It's a soul-crushing feeling.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts