MOTM July 2010
Just curious. It seems that we have many similarities more than we aware of, like we both:
- love people and have high interest about people's life.
- friendly and talkative.
- fun and funny
- love to have fun and laugh out loud. We laugh almost about EVERYTHING.
- are drawn to happy people.
- have attractive body language when we talk.
- love attention.
- have very strong emotion towards someone we love. But once the relationship is over, we get over it quite easily (compare to other types). We don't drawn ourselves into sadness. We don't even like to be sad and would pretend that everything is alright in order to prevent other people trying to interfering our life to help us.
- very optimistic.
- inspire people (you by your inspiring words, ESTJs by our inspiring actions).
- have short temper. When we're in a very angry state, we lost our words and start saying crappy things that we're actually don't really mean it.
- love adventure.
- seems open because we are friendly and talkative, but we actually guide our private life very well.
- we both thinks that life is like a huge drama stage.
- we both need personal space at home and is lazy at home.
- attracted to introverts.
- we both turn into INFP when we got depressed.