Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In whatever context you've experienced them.

·
Registered
217 Posts
my moms an infj so she is used to me and my playful energy. Shes pretty open-minded and if I can convince her, down with many of my schemes She let me be who I wanted to be, and never tried to change me. Much respect

This one infj female I just met, I think I scared her lol. She was very quiet and meek. I tried to make her fell like part of the group but I was getting no response from her end. I think my excited nature made her uncomfortable, not sure. In a group I'm always popping off jokes and playing off my environment. I think it scared her or annoyed her, who knows.

·
Registered
Beta Gang - EIE 3w4 - 368 sx/so
4,750 Posts
my moms an infj so she is used to me and my playful energy. Shes pretty open-minded and if I can convince her, down with many of my schemes She let me be who I wanted to be, and never tried to change me. Much respect

This one infj female I just met, I think I scared her lol. She was very quiet and meek. I tried to make her fell like part of the group but I was getting no response from her end. I think my excited nature made her uncomfortable, not sure. In a group I'm always popping off jokes and playing off my environment. I think it scared her or annoyed her, who knows.
Huh thats weird because, INFJ are like that, lol. She's just gettin used to you, when she'll open up she very much might surprise you :p

Honestly INFJ are a fascinating kind, they can travel through different states of mind and most importantly they make us use the goddamn translator on the internet so often, haha. Wonderful creatures <3

·
Registered
217 Posts
Huh thats weird because, INFJ are like that, lol. She's just gettin used to you, when she'll open up she very much might surprise you :p

Honestly INFJ are a fascinating kind, they can travel through different states of mind and most importantly they make us use the goddamn translator on the internet so often, haha. Wonderful creatures <3
Well if they are anything like ENFJs then we'll get along swimmingly. My best-est friends ALWAYS end up being ENFJs, there just something chemical about me and them.

I like infjs honestly, they are very open-minded and understanding individuals.
WITH INFINITE RESERVOIRS OF EVER FLOWING WISDOM
seriously my mom has all the answers to life. I love getting her view on things, mind blowing.

annnd haha its the entps in their philosophical moods that make me run to the translator. them and all their little metaphors and phrases.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts