Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a neat idea of making a forum on what you think about the other personality types.

Maybe you like some type because of a trait that they have.
Or maybe you dislike one because of something.

Which one confuses you the most?
Which one would you prefer to be with, in a relationship?
Which is the least/most interesting?
Which do you know the least/most about?
(Feel free to bring up any unasked questions)

Sooo ENTJs, what do you think about the other personality types?

·
Registered
317 Posts
What other types. Isn't our type the only type? Why should I think about any potential other types... unless of course they get in my way.

MUhahahahhaha:shocked:

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
>.> -watches a tumbleweed roll by-

I may not be an ENTJ, but I have observed 1 trend when it comes to type interaction.....if the ENTJ male believes he is an INTJ, then he seems inclined to go on a crusade to make the INTJ guys more aggressive and masculine. Apparently INTJs aren't tough as nails man enough for ENTJs. :p

·
Registered
93 Posts
I don't know enough about every single type of personality to really give a thorough answer... But I could answer some of these questions. At this point, I find the ENFP to be the most interesting to me. They inspire me, except me, and stand up to me when needed. I would even go as far to say they are my favorite personality out of them all. But this may be because I don't know enough about all of the personality types. Another personality that I love is the INTP. I find that though all my "demanding, judgmental, bitchiness" that the INTP's (at least the ones I've known) will always forgive these things about me and except me the way I am.

I don't know much about any of "the overseer" types at all. I'm not sure I've ever knowingly encountered one that I can think of... so I'm interested in learning more about them!

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
INTJs are your more subtle cousins. :p They prefer working in the background to charging into the fray....and instead of steamrolling to get the job done, they quietly put forth the best work possible and turn into a brick wall when anything threatens their efficiency.

·
Banned
44 Posts
Which one confuses you the most?
INxx. sensors are easy. extroverts are easy.

Which one would you prefer to be with, in a relationship?
no preference. what do i think would work best? a smart isfj with a willingness to explore her N.

Which is the least/most interesting?
least intersting - istj's. and they are stubborn as fuck too. they usually dislike me (probably because they know I think they're boring) or at best we share a mutual indifference. i think that from an MBTI standpoint, they are jelous of our extraverted thinking. our version of it is witty, strategical, and succesful. their Si version of Te is substance-less.

most interesting - INxx because, as mentioned they are the hardest for me to read and upon understanding I feel most rewarded.

Which do you know the least/most about?

least - already asked/answered
most - ESxx. extravorts sell themselves and are easy to gauge; sensors are much more simpleminded than intuitors are and have limited complexity.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Percievers confuse me the most. I can not not decide, and usually I feel that the choice has already been made as soon as the information has been presented. Also ESTJ. So close, but so far away.

I am in a relationship with an INFX, and it is the best relation I have had.

The least interesting ones would be SJs in general, and SFJs in particular. We have no common ground. Most interesting - NTs and NFs. Usually the same areas of interest, but different perspectives and knowledge bases.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Percievers confuse me the most. I can not not decide, and usually I feel that the choice has already been made as soon as the information has been presented. Also ESTJ. So close, but so far away.

I am in a relationship with an INFX, and it is the best relation I have had.

The least interesting ones would be SJs in general, and SFJs in particular. We have no common ground. Most interesting - NTs and NFs. Usually the same areas of interest, but different perspectives and knowledge bases.
I couldn't have put it better, although I have married a perceiver, they confuse me a lot in general. Working around the P/J split has taken a lot of effort, but the person is worth it.

I find I like ESTJs for many reasons, but I think that sometimes it is easy for two such strong personalities to butt heads and rub each other the wrong way. I keep these people as casual acquaintances, we joke and play sports well.

My sister is ESFJ and my MIL is ISFJ. Love them but I like to limit my time with them, too. Too controlling, too prone to try to buy you a ticket for a guilt trip.

I admire a lot of things about SJs, mostly the practical application of their J-ness. I would love to have an army of SJs at my command in business or in the field. But I wouldn't hang with too many of them. My ESFJ sister scrap-books and my ISFJ MIL sews teddy bears and my ISTJ grandmother sews quilts. I'm not really "crafty."

I like artisans a lot. I enjoy their utilitarian nature, their competence in their area of expertise, their "get it done" attitude. Artisans are fun and most don't get their feelings hurt when I say insensitive things. They don't "should" all over you (My ESTP father's phrase).

I haven't had a lot of very personal experience with idealists, oddly. I have enjoyed my idealist students when I was teaching, but I have only befriended an ENFP as an adult, and that friendship went down in flames.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.