Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a neat idea of making a forum on what you think about the other personality types.

Maybe you like some type because of a trait that they have.
Or maybe you dislike one because of something.

Which one confuses you the most?
Which one would you prefer to be with, in a relationship?
Which is the least/most interesting?
Which do you know the least/most about?
(Feel free to bring up any unasked questions)

Sooo, what do you think about the other personality types?

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I had a neat idea of making a forum on what you think about the other personality types.

Maybe you like some type because of a trait that they have.
Or maybe you dislike one because of something.

Which one confuses you the most?
Which one would you prefer to be with, in a relationship?
Which is the least/most interesting?
Which do you know the least/most about?
(Feel free to bring up any unasked questions)

Sooo, what do you think about the other personality types?
I_TJs can confuse me, Te is not something I relate to, I don't dislike them though, I'm just not so great at reading them. Obnoixously agressive, bullying ESTPs, I don't understand how a person can persecute others so willingly, and how unhealth leads a person to actively trying to intimidate, more of an opposite to me case.

In a relationship? I'll take pets, I had an ISFP rat, and I think ENxJ cat, both were wonderful. I've been told I should marry an ENTP 20 years my senior before :laughing:.

As for interesting or disinteresting...it really depends on the individual :confused: Strong Ni can be intriguing/twisted, strong Se can be captivating/scary, Fe charming/annoyingly accomodating, Te frustrating/admirable.

Ne/Si/Ti/Fi I'm neutral about as of yet.

Which do I know the least/most about? Uhm...I'm not really sure. I'd have to test it practically to know. I'm not so great at identifying the difference between somewhat ambigous ISTJ and INTP.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts