Personality Cafe banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a neat idea of making a forum on what you think about the other personality types.

Maybe you like some type because of a trait that they have.
Or maybe you dislike one because of something.

Which one confuses you the most?
Which one would you prefer to be with, in a relationship?
Which is the least/most interesting?
Which do you know the least/most about?
(Feel free to bring up any unasked questions)

Sooo, what do you think about the other personality types?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think the types I usually get on best with are ENFPs- they just seem to have a very caring nature, are very willing to listen, are good fun, can have a laugh and are very understanding.

ENTJs and INTJs I get on pretty well with- they're really interesting to listen too and they really seem to like explaining things lol- they usually are well read on what they're saying so it's good to listen too.

INTPs have some very interesting theories but are a bit too intraverted sometimes. Had a good INTP friend who used to just sit in at home, smoke loads of weed and read loads of book whilst stoned haha. Came up with some interesting theories like "all human beings are machines, and are no different to tables" hahahaha

INFJs/ INFPs are probably the type id most likely to be in relationship with- They just seem so mysterious which draws me in. They're usually quite artistic too which is another quality I'm usually attracted to in a person. Their J trait also means they're more organised and less small talk which I cannot stand haha.

ISTJs/ESTJs are the types I like least. They say what they think and don't give a crap if they offend someone, they think their way is the right way and won't listen to any others, they try to force their beliefs on people, they're really sarcastic and demeaning and if you come to them with a problem they'll just tell you to get over it. I've met some exceptions, but generally that's been my experience with ISTJs/ESTJs.

Reactions: azrinsani

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I had a neat idea of making a forum on what you think about the other personality types.

Maybe you like some type because of a trait that they have.
Or maybe you dislike one because of something.

Which one confuses you the most?
Which one would you prefer to be with, in a relationship?
Which is the least/most interesting?
Which do you know the least/most about?
(Feel free to bring up any unasked questions)

Sooo, what do you think about the other personality types?
Hmm... There are some types that I've not had a lot of interaction with... So suppose I'll answer this based on the few that I have had interactions with....

Umm.... There isn't really any one type that confuses me the most... The INTPs I know can be pretty out there and say some very random confusing things at times... It mostly ends up being humorous though.

I seem to do best with INFPs in relationships. They seem to balance me out well.

Least interesting to me is INTJ... The ones I've known have all been very set in their ways and would rather be put in a tank full of hungry piranhas than admit when they are wrong about something. The most interesting is ISTP... The ones I've known have truly had the ability to solve damn near anything you throw at them... Seriously, if I've ever stranded on a deserted island, I want an ISTP with me. :crazy:

My best friends were ESFPs so I know a lot about them. Very fun to be around... Not so fun to try and make plans with. And I probably know the least about ISTJs, ESTJs, and ENTJs... I've not had much experience with them.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm still learning about myself. Even though I might be classified as an ESFJ, I think, at times, I reflect all of the personality groups. :blushed:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Two people that I have liked have both been INFJ's, but then I got to know an ENFP with a low E, and I think that seems to be my preference. I cannot handle a "J.".....lol :shocked:

·
Banned
148 Posts
ESFJ - Need distance from them from time to time
ESTJ - Seem nice enough
ISFJ - Protective of them
ISTJ - Cool
ISFP - Bit flaky
ESFP - Energetic, like their thinking sometimes
ESTP - Rock on
ISTP - Hmmm, like the sarcastic humour
INTP - Struggle to maintain a conversation, like their minds though
ENTP - Fucking excellent
INTJ - As long as not righteous 24/7, i enjoy their company
ENTJ - Best friend .. argumentative shit .. Love it
INFP - there is a pull for some reason
ENFP - Nope .. Struggling to understand them
INFJ - OK
ENFJ - OK

If i had to be in a room with 10 vicious, angry people .. i'd choose the NT's over the NF's.

I am learning via interaction with them (NF's) online but it's the whole do as i say not as i do .. It's hypercritical. It's bullshit.

·
Registered
594 Posts
ISFP - Bit flaky
Hhahaha what does it mean??

I love ISFPs!!!

Can I say my list??:happy:pleaseee!!!

Ok!!!, well:

1. ESFJ - Carpe Diem? talkative,brave, love shopping, sometimes irritating when told you how to do sth-when you already know that very well:p
2. ESTJ -Tough but like being with people-very hard-working, sentimental and love party-hospitable and if need being free with money. Critic of political system
3. ISFJ - I think very family and caring
4.ISTJ - This sequence seems to say one word-ROBOT??:p Joke I can't tell becouse i don't know any I think:sad:
5.ISFP - Supeer-sometimes nervous, but very hedonistic and laid back
6. ESFP - joker? love party
8. ISTP - can be depressed, handy man, computer player, loner
9. INTP - intelligent, good friend, enterprising, individualist
10.ENTP -I think they have sth what attracting me-and sense of humor
11.INTJ - funny, super company
13.INFP - dreamer:proud:, like thinking and observating-could better make use of his ideas
14. ENFP - sometimes too pushy or irritating or too enthusiastic-but love people, have good heart and problem is with a flash in the pain.
15. INFJ -mystic, sentimental, but can fight for own and other interests

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Hmmmm...looks like no one talked about ISFJs. :shocked::tongue:
If you honestly want to know, I hate them. My step brother has forever tainted my view on them, everything thing he does annoys me, and I get physically uncomfortable if he's in the same room with me.

But he is a male, and I've met 1 or 2 XSFJ females and I didn't dislike them, it was just very awkward and we had nothing in common :confused:

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
If you honestly want to know, I hate them. My step brother has forever tainted my view on them, everything thing he does annoys me, and I get physically uncomfortable if he's in the same room with me.

But he is a male, and I've met 1 or 2 XSFJ females and I didn't dislike them, it was just very awkward and we had nothing in common :confused:

Yeah, I don't think I've known many INTP's, but I do think that we're two types that are quite different and it's hard for us to get to know one another and relate to one another. I think the hardest thing for me is understanding INTP's...I think the SJ side of me makes me controlling in the aspect of wanting to get to know/understand someone clearly, and the F side of me kind of puts that in friendships/relationships.

And for me, I usually only feel comfortable opening up to someone if I understand them...but INTP's seem so..."slippery" for lack of a better word. They don't seem to like being defined or pinned down, so they remain a mystery to me, and that makes it hard to understand them.

But hopefully some of the ISFJ's on here give you a better impression than your step brother! We have our faults, for sure, and I've heard some ISFJ stories on here that show the ugly side of us, and it's pretty bad. But there are great things about us too, just like any type. And that's a cool thing about this forum, is getting to learn more and more about other types and how they operate.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Are we ESTPs even on your radar? No love:sad:

·
Registered
705 Posts
Heey:) I think that my mum is ESFJ and she is such a great person and so brave!! She was traveling in all country in 70's and she was party animal:laughing:! She has wide acquaintance team!

You're fantastic people:proud:
this is debatable

youre mother may be a wonderful person ....but like i said projecting that onto a an entire type ..is debatable

1 - 19 of 19 Posts