Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think its procrastination, lack of planning, introversion, not working hard enough.
Its really difficult for me to work hard and concentrate on something for a long time.
Lack of planning and intelligence is another factor.
I don't think I am Machieveillain enough to beat an INTJ.
Lack of caution and impulsiveness.
Trusting experience too much and not thinking hard enough before I leap.

·
Registered
410 Posts
We have an outsider masked as ENTP trying to pry out our weaknesses. EXTERMINATE!!!!!
* indian warcry *

·
Registered
149 Posts
I think its procrastination, lack of planning, introversion, not working hard enough.
Its really difficult for me to work hard and concentrate on something for a long time.
that is... pretty true actually

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
:mellow:

"wrong thread to start"?
Let's see...

Lack of...intelligence is another factor.
Uhm, yes. You're definitely on the wrong subforum.

·
Registered
722 Posts
We have an outsider masked as ENTP trying to pry out our weaknesses. EXTERMINATE!!!!!
* indian warcry *
Just so we're clear here which type of Indian warcry? The kind that only being raped of your land and native heritage can produce or the kind you hear in 7/11 when the slushie machine has broken for the third week in a row?

·
Registered
722 Posts
I dunno about introversion, lack of intelligence, lack of caution, impulsiveness, or trusting experience too much and not thinking hard enough before we leap...

I think our main weaknesses stem from the fact that we get bored with routine and we live in a world which practically requires it.

We're probably also not the best at knowing what to do with our own feelings other than ignore them. Don't know that i'd consider that a weakness though...at least not until we develop some kind of mental disorder from ignoring them.

Our main weaknesses probably relate to Si, Fi, Fe, and Se.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Just so we're clear here which type of Indian warcry? The kind that only being raped of your land and native heritage can produce or the kind you hear in 7/11 when the slushie machine has broken for the third week in a row?
The last one... add a little Apu there too

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let's see...

Uhm, yes. You're definitely on the wrong subforum.
I don't think I can beat an INTJ in strategizing and manipulation. I will go so far to admit this.
I don't think also that we are the most intelligent type.
But we definitely had other strengths.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I don't think I can beat an INTJ in strategizing and manipulation. I will go so far to admit this.
I don't think also that we are the most intelligent type.
But we definitely had other strengths.

have*
10char

·
Registered
733 Posts
Procrastination does me in as well. Hell, I saw this thread last night and put it off until now.

Lack of planning is not a problem. I always have a plan A, B, C, D and E. I adapt the plans as events unfold too so it looks something like A + B + a turtle + toilet paper.

Intelligence doesn't hinder me. A lot of people tell me i'm pretty smart so I know I'm mentally capable of endeavors I pursue.

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
don't respond to this thread. I don't want our enemies to read this and know our weaknesses.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
don't respond to this thread. I don't want our enemies to read this and know our weaknesses.
Another weakness we have is our dislike of following directions.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Yeah, as if they're not glaringly obvious.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Hmm, procrastination definitely, but distractiveness also. Like, agreeing to do something or meaning to do it, and then forgetting about it absolutely and completely about 30 seconds later, as something else occurs.

·
Registered
137 Posts
If you didnt want this thread they why did you start it?!? I personally think you came here as a poser wanting to figure out an ENTP, I personally think youre a bit retarded for accusing us of so many things like 3 posts in. Just sayin. . .

·
Registered
149 Posts
I think Cloud was actually curious, and didn't think twice of the whole possible aftermaths of his thread, including the possibility of our enemies reading this.
Other subforums have actually done such thing, far as I've seen, they listed numbers telling their weakness or such.

If any thread cannot be deleted, then there's no use to try to stop the thread 'cause everyone has their options whether to speak or not, nor blame the topic starter would be more not wasting either, rather, we should make use of this.
I can see this thread could also be some place we can discuss how to overcome the bad tendencies we have, or at least to minimalize them.

True?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts