Personality Cafe banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm a 20-year-old woman from England, currently studying Film in college, working as a journalist for a miserably shit magazine. I'm going to give this to you real straight, although I usually feel compelled to make myself sound impressive and interesting, I'm just going to be honest with you guys.

I've always been told I'm beautiful which...yes, affected my personality. It was definitely something I didn't care for when I was younger, so I did everything to stand out in different ways. I didn't want to hear how pretty I was (I was a tomboy and all that typical "I'M SUCH A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE" stuff). I tried to be smart, I tried to be the most interesting, but I'm also painfully self-aware. So, I was never misguided enough to be emo or anything, but still misguided enough not to find a sub-culture to fit into, thus being confusing to people (I'm guessing from things people have said to me over the years). My problem is, I care very much what people think of me. Being pretty isn't enough for me...although at this age it confuses and annoys me when someone doesn't consider me attractive (I'm terrified it's all I have). I'm a little sensitive, you see. And people not knowing what to make of me has never helped.

Now though, I'm the funny, confident girl who loves to make people laugh and be ridiculous. I'm very boisterous and can be a little aggressive. I'm great at conversation and can talk for hours, and although I can be a little awkward (I say mean things all the time without thinking), I'm socially adjusted enough to know the right clothes to wear and the right jokes to make. I should've probably mentioned I'm terrified of embarrassing myself and of the very harsh judgement that exists in my college.

I do like to wonder about things more than what clothes I wear, make-up, what people think of me. Except, a lot of the music I listen to, the films I watch, and even the books I read are read to say I've read them, and to converse about them. BUT, I love thinking and can be surprisingly cerebral. In my spare time I party and hang out with my friends mostly, but I do find time to write, paint, and make short films (mostly directing, writing, acting short films). I don't like to waste time, every moment is spent towards the things that interest me that I want to do well in and my job and studying + homework. If I'm slacking off it's not very relaxing because all I think about is how productive I could be being.

This is all I can think of right now. This is who I am right now.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^that

There is less here to work with than you think.. MBTI doesn't tell you who you are, it generalizes the way you percieve and judge.
Those questions reveal fuck all. I'm telling you guys how I think and feel, my attitudes and what I value.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MBTI types more concerned with how you perceive, process and decide far more than anything you value, feel or enjoy.
Never said anything about enjoy, mate. I may have mentioned things I enjoy as a way of explaining how I utilize my time.

Listen, I may only have 30 posts, but I've learned my shit. Don't patronize me with conviction about what you think MBTI is about.

If I fill out a questionnaire that reveals fuck all I won't get the results I want, which is an outsider's opinion that's worth something, and to test the waters of this forum.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Never said anything about enjoy, mate. I may have mentioned things I enjoy as a way of explaining how I utilize my time.

Listen, I may only have 30 posts, but I've learned my shit. Don't patronize me with conviction about what you think MBTI is about.

If I fill out a questionnaire that reveals fuck all I won't get the results I want, which is an outsider's opinion that's worth something, and to test the waters of this forum.
I don't know what it is exactly that you want to test but I don't see how not disclosing needed information will get you the opinion you want. It's not like answering some questions will make me know you personally, or anything close to that.

You want a baseless opinion? Sure, ESFP / ESTJ.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know what it is exactly that you want to test but I don't see how not disclosing needed information will get you the opinion you want. It's not like answering some questions will make me know you personally, or anything close to that.

You want a baseless opinion? Sure, ESFP / ESTJ.
Baseless opinion? Are you serious? You'd prefer a questionnaire? Does everyone who doesn't use the questionnaire get this response? Unbelievable. I may as well take some random shitty test online.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Baseless opinion? Are you serious? You'd prefer a questionnaire? Does everyone who doesn't use the questionnaire get this response? Unbelievable. I may as well take some random shitty test online.
Those who don't use them try to provide information that is actually useful, and they don't get so aggressive when people ask them to provide more information. The only thing I could pick from this is that you have E.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Those who don't use them try to provide information that is actually useful, and they don't get so aggressive when people ask them to provide more information. The only thing I could pick from this is that you have E.
That's a fault of your own mate. I'm not spelling things out for anyone.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What?! XD
Sure, I might not be skilled enough.
In the end it's your loss, you are the one who wants to be typed.
Clearly you're not. You did type me lawl.

Thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
You're all "I know my shit but lols help me with my type"...and then you proceed to be rude to anybody posting here with an intent to help you.

You don't seem to understand why the information you provided might be insufficient for a stranger to utlize for aiding this typing business (which really was the sole reason for my post as well as othesr here, I think you may have missed that).

I'd say you are probably a 3w4. MBTI type? Probably a Te-Fi type.

Have a good day!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You're all "I know my shit but lols help me with my type"...and then you proceed to be rude to anybody posting here with an intent to help you.

You don't seem to understand why the information you provided might be insufficient for a stranger to utlize for aiding this typing business (which really was the sole reason for my post as well as othesr here, I think you may have missed that).

I'd say you are probably a 3w4. MBTI type? Probably a Te-Fi type.

Have a good day!
I just think having a uniform way to type everyone is a bit shit.

You're spot on about my enneagram type, it's more than likely 3w4 (I've had brain surgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy in the last ten years so, it's hard to keep my finger on any one type). But I did the questionnaire so you can stop bitching: http://personalitycafe.com/whats-my...3-i-did-bloody-questionnaire.html#post4150456. Like honestly, I doubt you'll even look at it, you just wanted to have a little bitch.

No need to be such a little bitch about every little thing.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
You're correct - I won't have a look at it (I wasn't the person that asked you to fill it out to begin with). There is nothing in your posts that motivates me to do so. We delicate 9's would need a little more sugar with that vinegar, naturally.

I think I am probably correct that you are Fi-Te and rather not Fe-Ti. I am not surprised that you are a 3w4.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts