Personality Cafe banner

Hmmmm?

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just doing this to copy assbiscuits and see what y'all think. And I'm only listing the types that I think fit me and/or the types that other people have mentioned for me. But I'll list an 'Other' option as well.

Either way, I will probably keep it at Unknown for a while?

Weeee~!

:proud:

If it helps anybody, I'm pretty much aware of my function order now :tongue:

Se > Fi >| Ne > Te >| Si > Ti > Fe > Ni

Also, I'm not sure if this goes in the Poll section or the What's My Type section? Err, oh well... I'm sure the mods will do an excellent job at correcting this placement for me if I'm wrong! :laughing:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
ESFP of course. This is like your 3rd or 4th thread about yourself. :laughing:

And just so you know. Assbiscuits copied me. So basically your copying me!

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ESFP of course. This is like your 3rd or 4th thread about yourself. :laughing:

I love myself, I want you to love me. When I feel down, I want you above me... I touch myself :wink:

But obviously I'm a conceited bitch and I love myself *Sigh* Don't hate because you can't be me.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Who the fuck said ISTJ? :crazy:

And just so you know. Assbiscuits copied me. So basically your copying me!
I used all the types though xP.

You've already got nearly as much votes as me -_-

Oh it was Kuja lol. I voted ISFP because I didn't think you included ESFP because everyone says that and I saw ISFP first.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I voted ESFP too...Maybe you're ISFP...idk
It's fine if you don't really want to label yourself though lol

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Another ESFP vote from me!

Call me a copycat, too, but I kinda want to start one of these threads for myself. Not because I'm actually questioning my type, but because I'm an attention whore and I'm curious as to what people might say. :proud:

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Call me a copycat, too, but I kinda want to start one of these threads for myself. Not because I'm actually questioning my type, but because I'm an attention whore and I'm curious as to what people might say. :proud:
Honestly, I've been thinking about it also and those would be my only motives for doing it lmao

Reactions: agokcen

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Aerorobyn loves it when people notice her. You're an ESFP, Robyn. Maybe not an big extravert, but certainly preferred.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Robyn is xHOT this is fact. Everything after that would only be a plus for sures. She is also the type to stay in hourly contact with PerC when she's off gallivanting through Manhattan giggling and pointing at hot guys, and gals, come on it's New York!!! lols
Seriously hourly contact.:angry::tongue:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts