Personality Cafe banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've never met an isfj so i'm curious what you guys think of your p counterpart? and word through the grapevine is you guys are basically angels hahaha but include the parts you don't like too :tongue:

·
Charge'n Thru The Night
14,832 Posts
Isfp r good people. They really do enjoy helping people. They are silly and playful and really appreciate the sceneries. Quite generous as well. The biggest pet peeve is they sometimes do not follow through what the said.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have a ISFP friend. She's a nice person and I like her quite a lot. She's accepting and understanding, and is usually pretty nice to everyone. What I like less is that she tends to be indifferent about a lot of things, making it kinda hard to know what she thinks about something.

This is just my experience, though. It's not like I think all of you are like that. You guys have a lot of good traits and you're great people. :>

·
Registered
907 Posts
My best friend is an ISFP, and he is the best. Intelligent, dynamic, kind, selfless, funny, compassionate and the best in the sack. To sum it up: best.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have two ISFP friends and one best friend, all very practical, level- headed and considerate. One is constantly late, other, extremely moody, haha, they acknowledge that. All three have an amazing sense of style, which I envy so much.

You effortlessly bring back the "rational me" when I'm all caught up in my emotions, all thanks to your big empathic heart, and my silliness is never too much to deal with, for that I am always grateful.
I'll be meeting you (best friend) after two long years. We've known each other since we were 5 and even though you moved away and our contact reduced, our friendship stood the test of time, and I cant wait to catch up!
You guys deserve a standing ovation and teddies thrown at you! XD

·
Registered
697 Posts
I have a ISFP friend. She's a nice person and I like her quite a lot. She's accepting and understanding, and is usually pretty nice to everyone. What I like less is that she tends to be indifferent about a lot of things, making it kinda hard to know what she thinks about something.

This is just my experience, though. It's not like I think all of you are like that. You guys have a lot of good traits and you're great people. :>
This is kind of true. If I don't have an opinion about something or am indifferent it can annoy others. If I feel something it runs deep if I don't I might seem wishy washy or the opposite cold. I'm not but I guess some do see me that way sometimes. The thing is when you feel strongly about many things is a relief to not be so concerned about everything.

It can hurt when people see you that way but I understand.I might not fully understand what someone is going through and might be off sometimes on how I think they feel or don't feel.

·
Registered
124 Posts
This is kind of true. If I don't have an opinion about something or am indifferent it can annoy others. If I feel something it runs deep if I don't I might seem wishy washy or the opposite cold. I'm not but I guess some do see me that way sometimes. The thing is when you feel strongly about many things is a relief to not be so concerned about everything.

It can hurt when people see you that way but I understand.I might not fully understand what someone is going through and might be off sometimes on how I think they feel or don't feel.
Sorry, I didn't mean to say I was annoyed by it, or make it sound like that. It's just that I wish I heard more than 'I don't know' most of the time. Of course, you don't need an opinion on everything, there are things where I'm neutral, and don't think (too) much about. Having an opinion on everything, and being concerned about everything isn't very good either.

Besides, she (and I'm sure other ISFPs as well) have great traits as well! This is just one trait that I don't like against many traits of her that I do like. I'm pretty sure people don't like some traits of mine. :>

·
Registered
697 Posts
Sorry, I didn't mean to say I was annoyed by it, or make it sound like that. It's just that I wish I heard more than 'I don't know' most of the time. Of course, you don't need an opinion on everything, there are things where I'm neutral, and don't think (too) much about. Having an opinion on everything, and being concerned about everything isn't very good either.

Besides, she (and I'm sure other ISFPs as well) have great traits as well! This is just one trait that I don't like against many traits of her that I do like. I'm pretty sure people don't like some traits of mine. :>
No don't worry I wasn't offended. Honestly I wasn't it just rang true. I know I can say" I don't know" or " whatever you want" and that isn't what they are expecting or want. Your ISFJ kindness is showing! My mom is one and I love ISFJ's .

The funny think is when I am strong about an opinion on a person or an topic that might not be what they like other as they have no way of changing my mind. I don't want to make it sound like it's a big problem but it happens now and then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.