Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sherrie: A soul mate is another who you are connected to from the depths of your most loving and wise inner self. It is a relationship based on the divine qualities of forgiveness, kindness, trust, unconditional love and supportive of your highest good. However, a soul mate connection does not necessarily mean that your will always have an easy, unproblematic relationship. Because it is based in the soul, the ego, surface personality self will be challenged to transform. We attract a soul mate by consciously living in the energy of our soul. Likes attract likes.

Source: Connecting love and intuition to create conscious loving relationships - National Metaphysical Spirituality | Examiner.com

Honestly, I think I have experienced that kind of soulmate connection. However, there's always so many blocks between us, I often fought between the ego in my mind and the connection in my intuition. I also learn I have to find myself first before renewing me and him again.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I've heard it said, I can't remember where, that "love is the recognition of the soul's counterpart".

What I think a soulmate is, is just someone who is perfect for you in every way, until they're not anymore. Sometimes that connection seems to just cut off. There always seems to be a window of opportunity, and frankly, it seems fixed/predetermined somehow.

Reactions: refugee and Raichan

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
To me a soulmate is a metaphysical concept. It is the one with whom you undertake the journey of your soul together. Although that may be a limited view, because in the end of all ends we will all turn out to be soulmates.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Eh, seems kind of broad, and short.

Not sure I quite buy that definition unless it expands quite extensively.

·
Registered
26 Posts
ay..i think i've felt this before too.

As much as I feel I don't trust the girl with my feelings...I feel that she is the one for me if I strip all of my facades away and she does the same. Too bad the timing just isn't right. She's got much to learn and has to grow into herself...ive gotta do much of the same. But I'll never forget the feeling I shared with her.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts