Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think its fair to say, we all find it somehow annoying.

with perception doms, its, i guess, about feeling childish or something when you use it.

and for Jx doms, it makes us feel selfish or something like that.

i guess im an enfj, so for me, i personally find it frustrating, because it takes so much energy and focus to do it, and i might focus on all the wrong things, which makes it waste of effort.. it also feels a bit selfish, to figure out how other people can be useful to me.

and to make the matters worse, my internal world is total chaos. hell, i understand others so, so easily.. but myself? not so much. one thing that makes it so hard is irrationality. if i want to see myself a certain way, i will.. <.<

and failures of using my Ti properly make me feel so stupid, which demotivates me further from using it.

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
I'm not aware if/when I use Ni.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
I think my inferior function still holds a lot of stuff I haven't quite gotten around to appreciating.

But I like my inferior function. It is almost like not opening all your birthday presents at once. I holds surprises I can discover as I grow.

Yet another spice added to life.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I recommend you to read about inferior/Suggestive function at wikisocion.
already have, but it still seems so magical, impossible to fathom.

I'm not aware if/when I use Ni.
an estp who doesnt use Ni: boring, dull.
with an Ni: creative, plays with sensuality like a magical invinsible force.

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
already have, but it still seems so magical, impossible to fathom.

an estp who doesnt use Ni: boring, dull.
with an Ni: creative, plays with sensuality like a magical invinsible force.
What makes you so sure creativity and sensuality are tied to Ni?

Reactions: DAPHNE XO

·
Sweet Matrimony.
ENTJ 8w7 so/sx
7,160 Posts
To add to that, I feel most "sensual" in Se grip because then I really feel the movements of my body. And I let go much more too, which always fun.

Totally wish I was an STP x_x

Reactions: monemi

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lols no. Ni = creativity, it comes in you in form of Se. ni is based in Fe.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I love my inferior function. I think it truly is the gateway to my soul.

I used to think I was emotionless, how wrong I was.
These days I just try to observe my emotions as I experience them, and try to work out the processes that created them. I'm also more aware of the emotional functioning of others.

But then I have been in a relationship with a Fe-dominant for 8 years now, so I kind of had to learn. And I'm glad I did.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I think mine's extroverted feeling.
I pretty much call upon it in situations where I have to pretend to give a crap. Mundane, pointless trivial talk where I act interested in what the person has to say. Meanwhile thinking of the best way to say I need to get out of there without hurting the other person's feelings.
I find it useful at times but also a great hindrance. I can go from being unemotional and completely oblivious to the feelings of those around me to welling up at a sad scene in a film much to my embarrassment. I sometimes exaggerate facial expressions when I communicate to strangers too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts