Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I always get called "funny" and basically any synonym of funny. I feel sort of... indifferent about it. I get sort of flustered / on the aggressive whenever people call me "smart" or anything similar because I don't ever want to come off as cocky.

I've never been called sweet or gentle, haha!

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
I think they like it when I say something that-makes-milk-come-out-of-their-nose funny, I am also a very caring individual

thus

funny, caring, also independent, I do my own thing and am not that preoccupied with what others are doing

·
MOTM October 2013
6,445 Posts
Involved.
Caring.
Has a bad memory.
Controlling.
Brave.
(Too) Sensitive.
Classy.
Doesn't do well with conflict.
Awesome. 0.o
Confident.
Gives good advice.
Smart.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Kind
Caring
Sweet
Skeptic
Thoughtful
'Special' I don't know what to think about this one :laughing:
Wise :shocked:(I mean come on! I'm 23 and have a lot to learn!)

·
Registered
INFJ
2,568 Posts
Quiet, observant, kind, sweet, polite, mysterious, calm, funny. I think some of these are projections, because my demeanor changes depending on who I'm talking to. Some people would say I'm funny, but it's likely their sense of humor enhances mine. Sometimes people have a "silly vibe" I pick up on and pull out of them, and I use it on them to make them laugh.

I've had people say "you're so ____" (insert something that is positive/negative, either way it is not something I see myself as) and instantly I know it's something in themselves that I have temporarily assumed in order to make them comfortable. I always feel misunderstood, and a little insulted, but always more sad for the person when they see something negative.

@setzer I love your avatar. You said people say you're wise and then discredited it...and I imagined your polar bear coming to life, speaking these words of wisdom from his cave, with people surrounding him listening intently-intrigued because he's humble about what he knows which is a lesson in itself. (By the way, your polar bear has a very deep, Barry White-like sounding voice.)

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I am "real"
Special/weird/different.. I always try to get people to elaborate when they say any of those about me, but it usually turns into "I don't know...you're just....different? I don't know how to explain it, but it's a very good thing!"
That's what I hear the most.

·
Registered
624 Posts
@setzer I love your avatar. You said people say you're wise and then discredited it...and I imagined your polar bear coming to life, speaking these words of wisdom from his cave, with people surrounding him listening intently-intrigued because he's humble about what he knows which is a lesson in itself. (By the way, your polar bear has a very deep, Barry White-like sounding voice.)
Thanks. :happy:
I might appear wise to others. But I feel a fool. Is that wise? Maybe. :mellow:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Quiet
Cute
Mystic (i get that one a lot, to the point where i've started to believe it haha)
Reserved
Sensitive
Weird
Stubborn
Lol really? Mystic haha probably from knowing stuff without knowing why. Is that good or bad?

Reactions: Ntuitive

·
Registered
186 Posts
I get called a "Thoughtful jerk". Mostly just jerk though..lol damn my sarcasm.

Umm also observant, smart, mean, quiet, and alot of other things already taken. You get the gist of it though. =)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Reactions: PurpleProse

·
Registered
723 Posts
Observant, quiet, mysterious, loving, a jerk / btch (depending on who says it, I'm just really sarcastic at times xD) , odd, thoughtful, confusing, abnormal, isolated, and awkward. : )

·
Registered
676 Posts
Smart/genius (<-- hate these)
Nice
Quiet
Amazing (<-- hate this, too)
Sweet
Cool
Psychic
Weird (Strangely enough, I only get this from people who don't like me because they can't figure me out)
Unpatriotic (Okay, I've only gotten this from my patriot friend and random nationalist assholes, but people repeat it like I'm supposed to react to it or something.)

Reactions: emerald sea

·
Registered
629 Posts
The ones I like...

that are true:
intuitive
authentic
funny
clever
sweet
sensitive
creative
wise
smart
empathetic
organized
realistic
mothering
gentle
understanding
observant

that are false:
graceful
strong
outgoing
assertive
brave
driven
fearless
self-controlled
selfless/self-sacrificing
loud

The ones I hate...

that are true:
too-sensitive
innocent
emotional
push-over/passive
needy
passive-aggressive
anxious/nervous
insecure

that are false:
neurotic
shy
air-headed
immature
anti-social
stupid
boring
rigid
selfish/self-absorbed
non-emotional
domineering
controlling
apathetic
stuck-up/conceited
perfect
pessimistic
masochistic ("martyr complex")
weak
bitchy
disrespectful
rude
mean-spirited
opinionated/bull-headed

Reactions: Ntuitive and ibage

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Weird (Strangely enough, I only get this from people who don't like me because they can't figure me out)
Heh, I get that one quite a bit as well. Oddly enough, by the people who like me as well.

That aside,
Sarcastic
Smart
Blunt
Opinionated
Collected
Brooding
Quiet
Depressed (I'm really not. People seem to think this when I keep to myself)
Off beat
Nice
Organized (If only they knew...)
Defensive

Those I don't like call me a jerk when I ignore them.

Reactions: Faery
1 - 20 of 30 Posts