Personality Cafe banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
PerC Waiter
2,398 Posts
Well it's not exactly as if I want to stay back and observe, I'm just too afraid of being rejected to join other people and attempt to make friends with them, and I'm not one to be delusional enough to think that just because I do something for someone, they will love me. I usually do nice things for people when they ask without expecting anything in return if you haven't done anything to me that would make you not deserve it. I'm pretty sure 5 and 9 aren't my core type. It's either 2 or 4w5 that's my core type.
If you don't mind my saying; this bolded sentence sounded very much like a 2w1 to me.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
If you don't mind my saying; this bolded sentence sounded very much like a 2w1 to me.
That's really strange because I took the test again on here out of curiousity (because since I've been on here I noticed things about myself that I didn't before) and I actually got 2w1 as my heart type.

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,889 Posts
I don't know my dominant type, but I'm pretty sure 459 are all part of my tri-type (4w5, 5w4 and 9w1). What do you think somebody with this tri-type would be like. Like what personality traits and habits would they most likely harbor?
Reluctance to speak up, unless there's a good reason to do so. Sensitive to a fault. Deeply emotional, but not very revealing. Very much into their own inner world. They do not like the outside world. It feels too intrusive, however, they are surprisingly insightful about it, none-the-less. They tend to be passive aggressive with their anger. They don't come at you directly, they hit you where you're not looking. Prone to fantasizing and daydreaming. In extreme cases, they can become delusional and disconnected from reality. Those people who are allowed into the 459's world, should consider themselves extremely blessed.

459 The Contemplative Archetype

If you are 459 is described as being intuitive, knowledgeable, an accepting. You want to be original, wise and peaceful. Highly self aware and reflective, you are very shy, reserved and self conscious. You need regular quiet time to reflect on your thoughts and emotions. Easily flooded with emotion, it is difficult for you to voice your feelings and ideas to others.

Your life mission is to delve deeply into the mysteries of life and share your insight with others. A true philosopher (also, contemplative), you are happiest when you can write about your discoveries and discuss them with others. Making sense of your world is a never ending quest.

You can be so focused on your inner world that you can become inhibited and appear to be indifferent to others. Insecure, you become moody and expect others to initiate and come toward you.

your growing edge is to recognize that your need to pull away into the private world of your making to ponder your thoughts and feelings keeps you from engaging with others. true contemplation leads to higher knowing that we are all connected in the universal unconscious.

https://istj-hedonist.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F143905012988
Fantasy prone tritype, and while they may seem to be all off in la la land, the 5 in their tritype can jar people with surprising commentary on observations of events that people hadn’t even thought the 459 had noticed! Less confrontational or rigid than the 451 or 458, they want emotional harmony in their environment and probably won’t interrupt it, even if they really should. Good mediators due to this quality as well, they wouldn’t want to upset people. Though, they can come off a bit chameleon like in adjusting themselves to the situation through 9, the 4 will be sifting through many emotions and things to identify with. It can give this tritype an almost unreal quality, and the 4 can feel lost in the many emotional blends. However, when balanced, they can exude a very harmonic atmosphere, at ease with themselves and others and to stop the 5 will give some sense of reality in their observations and thoughts lest they get lost and buried under the mixture of 4 and 9, this tritype is very introverted and has a very soothing, calm quality to them, compassionate yet realistic in helping others. Though they seem very calm on the outside probably have a very, very active internal world and may sometimes communicate it through various abstract art forms.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts