Banned
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title is self explanatory.

Go!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I'm already grown up. I want to be one of those classic, rich bachelors living in a mansion with a lot of books, with interesting past-times such as philosophical debate, some odd research on the side, etc.

Until that point, I want to be in the heart of the world, changing, engineering, building, creating and understanding. Which is what I'm doing.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I want to be a storyteller. I want to tell many stories that mean something to people and bring change to good. I'm working on that by writing a novel, but the medium is not that important. In future I might choose movies to tell my stories. My daytime job is writing script for radio shows and I'm treating it like I'm telling a story.

So yeah, I want to be the new Scheherazade...

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
...to be still learning, growing, and expanding.

"Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it."
~ Albert Einstein

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
~ Gandhi

"If you would attain to what you are not yet, you must always be displeased by what you are. For where you are pleased with yourself there you have remained. Keep adding, keep walking, keep advancing."
~ Saint Augustine

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hmmm...I wanted to be a doctor for a very, very long time but then realised that I was more interested in the scientific way of how it all worked together, than actually the making people better bit.

So now I want to either go into science related research or academia!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Fireman, policeman, astronaut and a pirate. Yeah, definitely. Seriously, if I could "do" anything I'd be independently wealthy so I could contribute to society in whatever way I fancy at the moment. Not stuck in some job for 30 years earning a pension and clogged arteries. I'd like to do something in third world countries that helps elevate their standard of living. But I'd also lilke to have lots of time to read and ride my bike.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts