Registered
815 Posts
These things... I do none of them.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These things... I do none of them.
What do you fill your days with? I noticed chores were suspiciously missing from my list. You groom. Not a borderline J in sight that doesn't groom.

·
Registered
815 Posts

You groom. Not a borderline J in sight that doesn't groom.
You've got me on that one. I have to maintain my luscious, dark brown, 90s-Alec-Baldwin-esque hair (of course, more orderly and strongly structured by hair products than he kept it). That's about it, though.

Speaking of which, he's really put himself together in the past few months. Lost tons of weight.

·
Registered
815 Posts

I should shave
I find it interesting that entering "working" prompted you to enter "things that cannot be mentioned" immediately after. I get the impression that the latter of which coincides with much of the time that should be spent on the former.

Reactions: Richard

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I find it interesting that entering "working" prompted you to enter "things that cannot be mentioned" immediately after. I get the impression that the latter of which coincides with much of the time that should be spent on the former.
Things that cannot be mentioned tends to coincide with time that should be spent on pretty much everything else.

·
Banned
5,669 Posts
I made a chart but they never sent it to me...

Anyway, it looked just like Strider's, except there's some meditation and exercise thrown in.

I finally feel I've exhausted the powers of the internet to entertain me.

I'm buying a bunch of books today on amazon so I'll have something to read this summer that isn't about MBTI.

·
Banned
7,928 Posts

Anyway, it looked just like Strider's, except there's some meditation and exercise thrown in.

I'm buying a bunch of books today on amazon so I'll have something to read this summer that isn't about MBTI.

Click save without writing anything and you should be taken to a page with the chart on it.
Then right click the chart and select either "View Image" or "Open Image in new tab", depending on what your browser lets you do.
You can then simply copy the address bar and place it between "
" tags.

·
Registered
322 Posts

My meditation time goes before and while sleeping, lol.

Interesting... you don't eat on school days? o_O

Click save without writing anything and you should be taken to a page with the chart on it.
Then right click the chart and select either "View Image" or "Open Image in new tab", depending on what your browser lets you do.
You can then simply copy the address bar and place it between "
" tags.
That's what I did... and I guess most of us did.

·
Registered
514 Posts
My day is made up of intellectual orgasms, procrastination, and other things that please me. And no, it's not what you think...well...maybe a little.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts