Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ESFPs!

My little 9-year-old sister, who is an ESFP, always laments about how bored she is whenever she is at home and not a) at school or b) at one of her dance or instrument lessons.

What do you do when you are bored?

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,502 Posts
take a walk
eat chocolate
make mischief
take a nap
post nonsense on personality cafe

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Read. train. do yoga. study/research for fun. I need to walk about six miles a day to be sane or else I am a twitchy mess and I turn into Tigger.

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,502 Posts
Today, I am sane!!!
I walked six miles.
I went to the hairdresser to have a haircut. Then I went to the drug store and the post office. The whole trip was about six miles.
The weather was beautiful and it felt good to be outside.
I like yoga, too.

Read. train. do yoga. study/research for fun. I need to walk about six miles a day to be sane or else I am a twitchy mess and I turn into Tigger.

Reactions: HellCat

·
Registered
350 Posts
Workout, Check Facebook, try to do something new on the computer. Start learning something new, like a programming language just for the heck of it. One thing I can't do is sit and watch youtube all day. My INFJ brother does that alot, I'm really bored when I'm not around people in general. Though I don't always prefer large groups, just friends usually.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Usually the only time I'm bored is when I'm at work, or other rare times like waiting in a doctor's office.

When I'm bored at work, I either talk to somebody or listen to something on my computer and daydream.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts