Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
I need a lot of personal space and time to just be able to ponder things.

I need to feel a sense of mastery in what I do.

I need to be independent and not dependent on another for my well being.

I need mental stimulation. I need to feed the brain with new ideas and information. No meaningless repetitive tasks.

·
decorum worshiper
8,993 Posts
Freedom in every sense of the word, a good amount of things to stimulate me and interesting social interaction every so often.

That will pretty much do it for me.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Honestly, I'd have to say winning Publisher's Clearinghouse. Then I could just kick back and go towards the path of being a history major without having to worry about how the hell I'd be able to afford to move to Canada.

...On second thought, just being born a Canadian, but it's obviously too late for that. Whee.

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Honestly, I'd have to say winning Publisher's Clearinghouse. Then I could just kick back and go towards the path of being a history major without having to worry about how the hell I'd be able to afford to move to Canada.

...On second thought, just being born a Canadian, but it's obviously too late for that. Whee.
I'm Canadian. Was born Canadian. Still unhappy. We INTP's are hard to please!:tongue:

·
Registered
472 Posts
I'm Canadian. Was born Canadian. Still unhappy. We INTP's are hard to please!:tongue:
We are, eh? xD
I guess what I'm trying to get at here is that if I was already living where I wanted, I wouldn't put myself through tedious education that I don't really care about just so I could make money. History is the only thing I'm good at and actually enjoy, but also like the most useless thing out there.

EDIT: I totally didn't say "eh" because you're Canadian, I swear! I say it all the time. xD

·
Registered
249 Posts
No deadlines, no feelings of restriction.
Ability to be kept occupied (example, excess to computer or library).
Allowed to be alone, yet allowed to have interaction (example, this forum)
Lots of free time.
And perhaps sex, though for me that's not a necessity. :laughing:

EDIT: Oh, and decent food. I cook my own food so that's not a problem for me. :D

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
A better school system.
A huge amount of space to themselves to let them finish their many 'projects' with little cupboards to crawl in for introspection time.
Instantly accessable, unlimited resources for their projects.
Bigger computers.
A real-life PerC.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I need people to listen what I have to say, my philosophies, opinions and observations while taking me seriously at the same time. That is what makes me happy as an INTP. I also love hanging out with small groups of people instead of a big mob of annoying people who talk as much as they listen.

Reactions: blackandindie

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Water and food, a really fast computer, a TV, a shitload of books, and 1 person of about the same intelligence and personality type as you.

I have all but the last. Well, my computer is really slow... so I guess I don't have #2 either.

·
Registered
266 Posts
immortality. then, I'd be able to think forever, without the pressure of deadlines.

My second choice, a pet cat. Keeps me from getting too serious or lonely, and at the same time, doesn't nag.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
immortality. then, I'd be able to think forever, without the pressure of deadlines.

My second choice, a pet cat. Keeps me from getting too serious or lonely, and at the same time, doesn't nag.
Immortality seems scary to me... But cats, yes!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts