Sketch
Doodle
Sometimes paint
Sometimes play with type/ type+image

Currently at school

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm a cake decorator at Meijer. It's perfect for guiding my creativity, when the store isn't crazy. It is retail... There are certain designs we should do in the book, but you can change up the colors and do random little flowers when you feel like it. In my free time I like to craft. Beadwork, sewing, costuming, dying my hair, collecting things to place into my living space. Shopping can actually be a creativity outlet for me

·
Registered
385 Posts
Still in school.

I'm a bit different than most ISFP's, I think, because I really enjoy writing. I love capturing how I feel at the moment by describing different scenes that would convey the same feelings.

I draw sometimes, too. I also play violin, but I haven't used it much lately.

·
Registered
IXFP 9w1 4w5 6w7 Pisces
918 Posts
Currently I'm taking a break from school, Lord knows if I'll go back. I've been learning the family trade of selling used vehicles, but I'm thinking of joining the laborers union. We'll see.

My art is my singing and writing. I've been working on this novel for a while now, but every time I make good progress I decide to rewrite the whole thing xD. Music has always been my main dream, but I'm always second-guessing how realistic it is to do anything with it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Currently I'm taking a break from school, Lord knows if I'll go back. I've been learning the family trade of selling used vehicles, but I'm thinking of joining the laborers union. We'll see.

My art is my singing and writing. I've been working on this novel for a while now, but every time I make good progress I decide to rewrite the whole thing xD. Music has always been my main dream, but I'm always second-guessing how realistic it is to do anything with it.

If you need any help/tips/tricks let me know. My father and I own a successful dealership. :)

·
Registered
879 Posts
I'm a student currently working towards my BS in microbiology

On my free time, I like to write, draw, and play instruments.

·
Registered
28 Posts
im a cad drafter, designing 3d models and blueprints for control valves. free time i like to draw, cook, play electric guitar, bass guitar and drums.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I'm both a full-time food services associate, working as the main cashier in a cafeteria, and also a full-time seminary student pursuing a Master of Divinity in Ministry. Artistically I have done a number of things over the years - mural painting, origami, maze designing, cartooning, and photography. I don't really have a lot of time to do artistic things right now because school is intense.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I am a stay at home mom, and work part time in a children's library.

For creative outlets, I love to sing, play piano, journal, garden, DIY crafts and home decorating, and so on. Someone mentioned shopping as a creative thing, and this is true for me too. I get tons of ideas for outfits and things while shopping.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts