Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and how does kissing and french kissing feel different? Is it weird/gross?

how does kissing feel different when with someone you aren't really interested in vs. someone you get butterflies around/are in love with etc?

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
I'm a virgin when it comes to kissing lips, but know what kissing a pussy is like.

NSFW

:p sorry

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
A bit between holding hands and a blowjob, leaning on holding hands, if you like the person, and like eating vanilla if you're not interested. I'm assuming you mean in the lips too, soo.

No idea what french kissing is though.

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
I always thought kissing was kind of disgusting, and I can't understand where the instinct comes from. I know that when I feel very strongly about a person, I have the urge to put my mouth on their mouth. But usually it's a very messy and weird sensation and kind of creeps me out. Some people are better at kissing than others. Some people slobber a lot on you and miss your mouth sometimes, or end up with their mouth all over your face around your mouth/nose/chin, which bothers me.

Sometimes they just press their lips against your lips for a long time, which is awkward because it seems like a peck but carries on too long. Often they move their mouth around your mouth, and sometimes explore around your mouth with their tongue. Sometimes people get super into doing tongue things, and will suck on your tongue or shove their tongue down your throat (bleh!), or trace along your teeth/gums with their tongue, or lick your lips. Kissing in general is really not as easy as it looks (or as fun in my opinion), and tongue kissing is embarrassing when done for any length of time.

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kissing in movies always looks like the ultimate way to connect with someone, show your love, experience another level of emotion etc.

But really, its just another tongue in your mouth, or lips on yours. That just sounds... slimy?

Like, what is it like honestly? what does it feel like? when you really think about it, it seems like a weird thing to do. (although if you are used to kissing, you probably aren't going to think about it that much because, well, you're used to it).

Anyone else reached the grand ole age of 25 without being kissed? hows that working out for you?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be disappointed. It always seems so amazing in movies. I'd probably be disappointing that kissing is kissing and not something else (I don't mean sex or something)

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4 Sx/Sp
2,387 Posts
It's wet and soft, and most often quite pleasant. I think it's best done slowly and with feeling. Don't worry what your partner will think about what you're doing, they're probably busy worrying about themselves too. ;)

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Way more sloppy and saliva-covered than you'd imagine, but hot if you're both really into each other.

Reactions: chickydoda

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4 Sx/Sp
2,387 Posts
This is going to sound stupid, but is french kissing like the mouth version of sex? (the tongue being the penis, and the mouth being the vagina if you get what I mean)
No, I'd say it's just more about feeling eachothers' lips, getting close and showing affection. Besides, the roles are more equal in terms of functionality when kissing than when having sex.

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What does it feel like to have someones tongue in your mouth? have you ever gotten the hiccups while kissing?

I think I'm going to have trouble kissing. I breathe through my mouth.

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4 Sx/Sp
2,387 Posts
What does it feel like to have someones tongue in your mouth? have you ever gotten the hiccups while kissing?

Haha, no hiccups. If the kissing goes on for long you might have to take small breathing pauses if you can't breathe through your nose for whatever reason.

What does it feel like? Soft and wet are always the two words that come to mind for me.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts

Have you never dreamed of it? I did before I ever kissed anyone, it was pretty much the same thing.

First kiss was weird, no tongue involved, no passion either. It was most experimental. Didn't really get into it.

Kissing after that came naturally... it's really just an instinct. And I can only describe it as pleasant or more if it got hot, at least from the way I remember it.

I don't kiss anymore or dream of it since I had a personality change.

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've only kissed once and frankly it wasn't that great.
I mean yeah, it felt great -after- but during it wasn't so nice.
I was so confused; I thought they wanted to put their tongue in my mouth so I just opened my mouth.
"What are you doing?"
Haha cute story.

I'm sure I'm going to be terrible at it. We're going to bump noses. I'll probably sneeze or get the hiccups. I might bite him. Fun times ahead...

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Have you never dreamed of it?
Not really. I used to practice on an apple. On my hand. This was a really long time ago. I used to read articles on different ways to kiss someone, thinking it was going to happen sometime soon.

The way things are going, I will probably be 80 by the time I even get a boyfriend.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Not really. I used to practice on an apple. On my hand. This was a really long time ago. I used to read articles on different ways to kiss someone, thinking it was going to happen sometime soon.

The way things are going, I will probably be 80 by the time I even get a boyfriend.
If you think about it and practice it enough you should eventually dream it, just so you can get an idea.

I tried doing the practice thing too but it always felt weird/awkward lol. Just thinking about it enough started up the dreams. Once you get one dream it's embedded in your memory so it'll be a theme that your subconscious mind can revisit.

Don't worry about rushing to get a boyfriend, it's overrated anyway. You're still young yet and have a lot more to enjoy and experience in life. Though I don't know your circumstances I sense that you're just waiting for the right man, so better to be stable emotionally and financially first before looking for him and perhaps starting up a family later on.

Also, I have definitely done the bumping noses thing. Actually just initiating my second kiss was so awkward and took so long the story could've been featured on a high school drama or something.

I think really looking back my entire romantic life has just been one huge awkward moment. I don't think you could get worse than me, and I got over it haha. It's all fun and experience.

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Though I don't know your circumstances I sense that you're just waiting for the right man, so better to be stable emotionally and financially first before looking for him and perhaps starting up a family later on.
Pretty much. My goal is to date the person I will marry. I have to figure out how to be friends with someone I have a crush on first. Last time I tried that, we talked about marriage and all of our future plans, but we didn't really know anything else about each other, like if we had similar senses of humour, if we enjoyed spending time together etc.

I don't think I'd date right now because I'm confused about my faith. If I decide to be a Christian, I would need to date someone that puts God first. If I decide to stay an agnostic, I don't know who I would date. It's all very confusing, and frustrating, I'm sick of being single.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts