Discussion Starter #1
ex:
- Sp doms who are NFs
- Soc doms who are INTJ or ISTP
- Sx doms who are NTs or SJs

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Is it really that uncommon to be NF and sp-first? I would imagine it would be NP types that are less likely to have high sp, considering they have that combination of iNtuition's otherworldliness and Perceiving's laxness when it comes to regulating their environment.

Anyways, I'm INFJ and sp/so, and I feel as though I usually exhibit sp traits like any other type would. I have quite a difficult time focusing when I am physically uncomfortable even in the slightest way (hungry, too cold, awkward sitting position, etc.), and I am very cautious when it comes to taking risks because I value being safe physically. The only difference I can see is that I am so guided by my emotions and my inner world that if I am particularly wrapped up in a project or in an extreme emotional state, I can forgo my self preservation instincts for a while and not take care of myself, even if temporarily. It may be that Sp is on autopilot, but NF has the ability to slam on the breaks every once in a while.

·
Registered
216 Posts
- Sp doms who are NFs
ordered, rigid, principle orientated, practical.

- Soc doms who are INTJ or ISTP
community orientated, community focused, prepared to champion the other, forgiving.

- Sx doms who are NTs or SJs

·
Registered
449 Posts
I only know of one sx dom SJ and he's extremely neurotic with anxiety/panic issues and other mental health concerns. I'm not good at noticing something different about SJs though as I find them all too needy.

Reactions: ninjahitsawall

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
So dom INTx is likely concerned with social/political issues and probably career-driven in that direction, e.g. a politician or something in academia involving social sciences, philosophy etc.

Sp dom NF might explain "shyness" (especially in an otherwise extroverted type; supposedly it's not uncommon for ENFP's to be shy, usually when they're younger)

Sx NTs/SJs - have high standards for who they're friendly with/open up to because they require a high level of transparency, honesty, depth etc. in relating to others?
(I'm an NT and usually score as Sp/Sx or Sx/Sp. I don't know of anyone IRL besides myself so this is just a generalization based on myself lol)

Reactions: mark anthony

·
Registered
60 Posts
INTP 9 sx/so
I have a lot of friends but I only have one I speak about how I actually "feel" with and only 1 other that I talk about what I am actually "thinking about" - with regards to philosophical discussion. The sx side seems to be getting overwhelmed by Fe and just thinking about how you can be with someone all the time and make them happy and it seems to be separate from the Ti of the INTP, I have these two separate aspects of myself because when I go Ti I make people uncomfortable.

NT's have emotions too right? So sx/so/sp just seems to be where those emotions are primarily directed, in my case it's one passion.

Perhaps it's different for others but there's a bit of info from an sx NT

EDIT: Just to connect this to the previous post too, these two friends are the only ones who I'm aware "fit the bill" for me to open up about this stuff too, I've known others longer than them it's just their personality/views that make me open up and even then they don't overlap, there's no one I talk to about both how I think and feel.

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,418 Posts
Mixing the enneagram and MBTI is like crossing a fish with bicycle.

So I suppose being a Social dom 5w6 and an ENTP is considered "normal"?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Mixing the enneagram and MBTI is like crossing a fish with bicycle.

So I suppose being a Social dom 5w6 and an ENTP is considered "normal"?

Only under or via stress. The kinda stress that hold the tension of mood to the self's own experience of character. Agenda driven focus for the 5w6 and an ISFP focus would be considered also normal.

And an INTJ lead retort or INTP lead Roebuck could be considered normal for a 5w6.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts