Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just comment randomly on whichever of these points you like, or post whatever related thoughts you have. :proud:

Have you tended to:
  • usually have a partner?
  • actively seek / think about getting into relationships?
    • or: go happily about your life until something happens?
  • date many people?
    • or: decide that relationships with most people wouldn't work in advance, and not bother?
    • or: have other reasons you didn't want to date people in your life?
  • do a lot of things with your partner, and little with your other friends?
    • or the opposite?
I ask because I've been going through this alternating thing lately of analysing a set of girls in my life, then getting really interested in one of them for awhile because I thought they were interested in me, then not actually really seeing much interest on their part and simultaneously questioning whether going out with them would make sense, then losing interest and getting analytical of all the girls again. Just makes me wonder what you guys have been like. :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
A long string of short-term relationships, a few of which were unstable. I often will become totally infatuated with a girl I've just started dating, only to lose all interest a week or two later.

·
MOTM Nov 2012
3,826 Posts
usually have a partner? No
actively seek / think about getting into relationships? No
date many people? No
do a lot of things with your partner, and little with your other friends? I don't dump friends when in a relationship

I rarely need or seek relationships, it takes a fair bit to find myself attracted to someone in a sustainable way. I guess you could call that picky but it's more a matter of needing to connect with someone mentally, with attraction, before I would get proactive about wanting a relationship. It just doesn't happen often so most hook ups are entirely about sex and fleeting affection.

·
Banned
293 Posts
sorry I'm not a bloke but I'll do this anyway :D

Have you tended to:

• usually have a partner? Yes
  • actively seek / think about getting into relationships? No
    • or: go happily about your life until something happens? Yes
  • date many people? No
    • or: decide that relationships with most people wouldn't work in advance, and not bother?
    • or: have other reasons you didn't want to date people in your life?

I'm a bit picky, and I'm also generally in a relationship anyway.
  • do a lot of things with your partner, and little with your other friends?
    • or the opposite?
    Made the mistake of losing contact with my friends once and when the relationship was over, regretted it, now I do try a lot harded to meet up with everyone

1 - 4 of 4 Posts