Personality Cafe banner

What Ennagram types are you NOT attracted to?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,044 Posts
I thought I would never be attracted to an 8, since they are not at all my type, but here I am probably attracted to an 8. My second guess for him would be 3, but he seems more 8. Most likely SX first.

But to answer your question...I would probably never be attracted to a 4.

Or 7 or 9. Have been attracted to both of them very intensely in the past but I don't find them appealing anymore. They can't fulfill my needs.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
This fluctuates, and it's just a rough guideline based on intuition and experience. There are always possible exceptions.

I think 2s and 3s are the only ones I marked as "not attracted to", regardless of wing. Other types I'm drawn to at least one of the wing varieties, sometimes both.

Well, I think I forgot to mark 7w6, which makes 7s another type I'm not drawn to, regardless of wing. That said, I *have* been in the past, so...

·
Registered
87 Posts
I've put 9w1, even if 4 and 9 are supposed to be fairly compatible. Actually I admit some can be charming, but other can repel me, and the problem is that I used to to attract them.

But 9 don't feel challenging enough for me. I embody some of their qualities as a 9 fixer and it's enough, I wouldn't need more of this in a relationship. They aren't the qualities I value the most actually, as it comes to look calm, peaceful, emotionless even - I find that I'm not intense enough and I tend to HATE self-satisfaction, it is something that severely repel me in people and it tends to characterize 9.
Once I met a supposed 9 (though he might be some sort of very 9ish 5w4), and I felt like it could have clicked with him somehow, that it would have been a healthy, harmonious relationship... But that's what repelled me. It would be too easy actually, too soft, and it would have lacked some spice, some waves, some extremes.
I tend to need that challenging factor, and am attracted to the men I envy, with a very intense quality (I know Sx 9 can be intense but it's not the same intensity I tend to look for). I used to think I could never be with someone with those qualities I yearn for, that they would automatically find me repellant, but it changed, for the best.

I didn't pay attention that you could chose several options. I guess I could have picked 2w1 as I don't see myselft attracted to this type. I guess there can also be that content quality in them that I don't like in 2.

I picked 2 1 wingers but actually 1 themselves feel very different ! But maybe I'm a little biased because I automatically think of INFJ Sx 1 which is very special to me !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts